Chapter 1 - Brother

I have an older brother 23 and I am 18 this year. Our parents were divorced and we now lived together with my single aunt. We may seem like a pair of normal siblings on the surface but secretly my brother has been guilt tripping (or threatening?) me to shower with him. When I was 15 and just getting into the rebellious stage of growing up, he once caught me stealing money from my aunt's drawer. He confronted me and promised to keep it a secret if I agreed to do what he says. Since then he has been using this incident to command me to do ridiculous things, such as showering with him... I was 15 young and naive, mostly scared of him telling my aunt of my thievery, hence I agreed. Our first shower together was filled with embarrassment for me. I stood naked back facing him trying to avoid his intimate gaze which I could clearly felt. I stood shakily with my arms folded covering my top body as much as I could and didn't dare to think what could happen next. My whole body tensed I when I heard him calling my name. He put both his hands on my shoulders and forced me to turn around facing him. "Let me see how well my little sister has grown" he said cheekily. I stared at the ground covering my boobs not wanting to let go of my hands and closed my legs as tightly as possible. Despite just being a 15 year old, I already have a decent B cup. He turned on the shower letting the warm water to flow down our bodies, but my heart was freezing cold. His big sturdy hands tried to pull down my arms but I kept on twisting my body trying to turn the other way. "Have you not remembered what you did?" He questioned me in a threatening tone. "Put down your arms" he commanded. Knowing that I must face this no matter what, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes while I slowly loosen my grip on my body. I slowly put down my arms until he could see my full body's front view that he wanted. "Hmm I see you have grown so well lil sis... such nice toned body.." he commented in a satisfied yet lusty voice. I have never felt such shame in my life at all and a sudden burst of emotions ran through me and I couldn't differentiate if it was the water or my tears that were flowing down my cheeks.