Chapter 2 - Brother

He pinched my chin and held up my head while I continued to close my eyes. Suddenly I felt something soft and wet pressing against my lips and I knew immediately what it was. I kept my mouth tightly shut trying to stop his invasive tongue from entering. He seemed to know my intention and began touching my sensitive nipples. My body stiffened as he used his right thumb and index finger to rub my left nipple. That strange tickling sensation was the first I ever had. He continued to play with my nipple and changed his finger movements as and when he liked. Suddenly I felt a pinch on my nipple and my lips parted unwillingly letting out a soft moan. He took the chance to slide his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch inside. I tried to turn my head away but his left hand was firmly placed at the back of my head. I had no choice but to try pushing his tongue out of my mouth using my tongue too. However he seemed to enjoy this even more as our tongues fought intensively. I started to breathe heavily and so was him, his hot breaths across my face and I could feel his impatience growing.. He pulled my body close to him and cornered me against the cold wall. His feet trying to spread open my legs and his hand reaching for my most sacred area below. His hand slide down my boobs and down my tummy before finally reaching the top of my young smooth pussy. He used his palm to feel my soft pussy for the first time "mmmm... so smooth and my baby sister actually knows how to shave your pussy for me." He smirked and leaned close to my ears "Be a good girl and I promised it will be over soon." I knew exactly what he wanted and I only prayed hard that this would be the first and the last. I opened my eyes trying to look at him with waters dripping down my eyelashes. It's the first time I took a good look at my older brother, he had nice evenly tanned skin and a well build body. He was one head taller than me and I could see his distinctive jawlines. I hugged around his neck and started to kiss him slowly on his lips. Our heated bodies pressing against each other and I could feel my boobs rubbing against his chest. Much to his delight and he kissed me back much gentler now. Our kisses had became more passionate and much deeper. I began to take the initiative to slide my tongue into his mouth now as he sucked my tongue with excitement. His free hands fondled my perky boobs and harden nipples.  "Mmm... mmm..." I started to feel tightness in my pussy and wanting for more. Out of my own instinct, I moved my hips against his body. I felt something huge and hard below as I moved my hips on him. He positioned his dick and placed it directly in the middle of my pussy as I grind. I was in so much pleasure as his hard dick pressed against my clit while I grind. My hands gently brushed through his hair as I slipped out a loud moan. "How do you like it baby sis?" His voice had became more husky and sexier. I felt like my body was melting in his arms already and my knees grew weaker as I know I was about to climax. Suddenly he pulled back and stopped me from climaxing "Not so fast girl", I hated this feeling of not able to cum "What is it?" I barely let out a whisper. I could feel my clit already sore from the grinding and at its most sensitive peak. He bent down and carried me up with breeze with my legs wide opened. "You are not gona cum without me." He said as he rubbed the head of his dick on my vagina. I grasped "Are you going to insert in? Without a condom?!" I stared at his dick with those precums already dripping out.  He grinned with a naughty smile "We have to be inter- connected and fully bonded" and he inserted his full hard dick inside my vagina without any hesitation. A short sharp pain pierced through my body as he broke my hymen, my body squeezing tightly and my fingernails digging deep down on his back. "Ahhh..!" Gosh I'm having real sex with my brother I thought to myself. His hard dick slamming so deeply inside me, from the initial discomfort, it slowly turned into guilty pleasure. Our hips moving in sync as we enjoyed the sex. My moans started to get louder and breathless.
"I'm cumming brother..!"
"Oh babe me too!" He moaned.
"No condom.. you can't..." before I could finish my words, I felt a surge of warm sticky substances unloading inside my vagina and I cummed at the same time. His fresh warm cums overflowing inside me and leaking down my thighs, I laid my head on his shoulders weakly not wanting to think of the consequences.