💜SHOUT AT THE DEVIL💜 (give this a lil read, babes)

Hello hello hello, my lovely and amazing readers!
I'm really excited about this book because as you may or may not know I love 80s/90s rock and metal, all metal music pretty much but here we're focused on the old stuff. After listening to so much old music I naturally got curious about the bands and the members. and well after reading 18 & Life On Skid Row by Sebastian Bach, watching The Dirt by Mötley Crüe, Pam & Tommy, tons of time on the internet and soon to read Duff McKagan's book, here we are.
This book will includes imagines for all of your favourite old rockstars back in the 80s and/or 90s, all you have to do is ask and I'll try my best to write something for them.
However I feel the need to say a few things before we get started, because I want to make myself clear and really don't want to get attacked later on.

First things first, as this is real person fiction I will be completely ignoring all other relationships the select band member will have had to make it easier to write. To respect everyone and all current/past partners of anyone I write about I won't mention any other real relationships the rockstar may have had or currently be in, if not necessary. For example if I write about a member cheating on the reader it'll be with an unnamed, fictional character I have created for purposes of the imagine.
Secondly, I'd love to say I'll completely leave the drugs alone and won't mention them but I can't make that promise so you know, I guess we'll just see what happens.
Thirdly, I don't mean to offend anyone at all, and because if this I'll be staying away from sensitive topics such as the death of Vince's daughter and stuff I don't know much about.
Fourthly, to request please ask for any rocker and a scenario for example, the reader meeting Rachel Bolan. Then I'll write 'Imagine Meeting Rachel Bolan..." and tag you when I have written and published the chapter. I won't be personalising these requests to make them readable for everyone.
Lastly, if you feel like I'm writing any of the guys wrong, please feel free to comment and let me know in a nice way. Help me improve because I want you all to enjoy my stuff.
Anyway, I think that's just about it!

Enjoy and feel free to let me know who your favourite 80s/90s rocker is what your favourite band is and really just comment anything because I love reading and replying to them!

Love you all!
- Mischa💜

Love you all!- Mischa💜