Introduction

Hello y'all!

So this is my first writing project. This is really the first time I've written anything outside of school. I'm going to try my best, but if I make some mistakes, feel free to give me constructing criticism. It is also for this reason that parts may take a while to come out.

So the story is going to be about SCP's, doctors at the foundation, and other staff members living their daily lives. But it wouldn't really be a story without some drama so it won't be entirely normal days.

Feel free to request different characters in the comments on this chapter. I already have quite a few characters I would like to do, but I will always be welcome for requests. I tend to pay a lot of attention to detail so the stories will be quite long. They won't be insanely long, but they're not going to be super simple.

Thank you for taking a look at this and I hope you have a wonderful time reading!

Edit: remember to always pay attention to the day for each person, for the story to go together correctly. Also, through writing the first part, I have learned that I write very long. This may not be very good for people who don't like reading long stories.

As with all SCP work, this is created under CC-BY-SA.

You are free to:

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor (in this case myself) cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.

Under the following terms:

Attribution - You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
ShareAlike - If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.