𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1

The king succeeded on inheriting the throne, many people were not sure whether they will support the current king but soon they had no choice but to support him.

Once he found out he didn't want the throne but he had no choice, he was the only heir to the royal family.

During that one year the duke or the current kings uncle was taking care of the kingdom many people were suspicious of him, of course who wouldn't? He was quite he didn't even make a move when the former king was alive it's like he was scared of him. But once he passed he decided to start moving, he was the one who take care of their funeral and even appointed a tutor for the prince. Many people thought that he would try to manipulate the young prince and try to take down the royal family for his own good, well we aren't sure whether he will do it but we aren't letting our guard down in front of the duke.

Present time

"We should get going your highness we're gonna be late for the meeting" He said while trying to wake up the young king
"The king has arrived" somebody shouted at the meeting, once somebody said that the kings face got darker " hm seems he doesn't like it when his arrival is being announced" Assistant said.

"Greetings to his majesty the king" the nobles said while bowing down, "no need for that" the king says while raising his hand. The king, Kageyama Tobio started discussing the budget for the kingdom and decided that they will lower the budget. After a few hours the meeting was over "get me changed I'm going to the training ground" the king said to his assistant "yes your highness" he answered