Thirteen

Rosè POV:

I woke up laying on top of a snoring Jichu. I looked up at her and giggled a little bit as she grumbled in her sleep. She may be dreaming about Maria again. I sat up and stroked her soft hair, moving it away from her face. She moved a little bit until she felt my hand on her head. She grabbed it and opened her eyes. We were both silent and just smiled at each other.

Luckily, we were able to get out of the hospital today so we could go home. Jisoo had told me that Maria had the gun and was the one who shot me. She told me Maria had even admitted it and even showed her the gun. I was shocked by everything. No wonder Jisoo said we should've ended our relationship last night. She was afraid I was gonna get hurt again. It didn't matter though. I'd rather suffer through the pain, than suffer from being without her. She's my everything.

"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asked me. I smiled and hugged her. "I'm feeling just fine Jichu." She hugged me back and kissed my cheek and I felt it warm up a little. I hid the blush that went up my cheeks. Jisoo pulled away and went up to the bed. "What's wrong?" I asked. She grabbed her phone. "Just checking to make sure my sister didn't call me." I hummed and nodded.

We both went outside to check out and walked around. "I'm glad your ok." Jisoo told me. I smiled and leaned against her shoulder. "I'm glad your ok too Jichu." We both silently walked and had a smile planted on each of our faces.

We made it to my house when Jichu got a text. "Who is it?" I asked. She smiled at the text and replied to her. "Jichu, why are you smiling?" I asked. She looked at me and the back at her phone. I became very suspicious. "I-I j-just need to g-go somewhere Rosie." She stuttered. My suspicions grew. "Where are you going?" I asked fiercely. She gave me a nervous look and started playing with her hands. "I need to run to an appointment. I'll talk to you later!" She shouted as she began to walk off. I tried to catch her. "But Jichu-" She disappeared from my sight before I could say another word.

I sighed and walked inside my house and found Jennie sitting on the couch in the living room. She saw me close the front door and ran up to me. She hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. She pulled away and examined my face. I chuckled a little as she kept looking at me from head to toe. "Are you ok?!" She asked, freaked out. I slowly nodded. "I saw what happened on the news. Is Jisoo ok too?" I nodded, smiling and hugging her again.

She walked me over to the living room. She sat down on the couch and I followed suit. She checked me again. "I'm glad your ok. Who shot you?" I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Maria." I said lightly. Jennie's eyes widened in shock. "MARIA?!" THAT CRAZY PSYCHO EX OF JISOO'S?!!" She screamed. I held her and nodded, trying to calm her down. "Yes, it was her but Jennie please calm down." I told her. She took several deep breaths and calmed herself down.

"So, where's Jisoo?" She asked me a while later. "Lisa texted her and she told me she had to run to an appointment. It made me really suspicious because she was acting really weird." Jennie gave me a confused look, the same one I gave Jisoo earlier. "That's... strange?"