4

He's so cute when he sleeps~ too bad killing him would result in him decaying.

I decided to wake him up by sitting in his lap with breakfast, even though it wasn't me.

"You kidnap my family and me and give me no choice but to let you use me. But I can't even sleep until I wake up myself?" His whines make me want to eat him up! "We can't have you starving! Need you prepared for later." I say as I feed him his oatmeal. He's hesitant at first but decides to eat it. I know it's his favorite!

I allow him to continue his sleep, but I watch him

I love Zel so much! His soft silky hair, how he looks when upset, and his perfectly shaped nose! I'd gouge out his eyes if I could! I sat there for 2 hours, waiting for when I could pounce on him.

He finally woke up and was startled by my presence. "Don't worry~ I'm just watching!~" he Glared at me, then looked away. Was he trying to give me the cold shoulder? I'd change that right now. I walk over and sit on his lap. His neck looked inviting, so I decided to take a small bite. "O-oh!~ OW," he tried to hide that it felt good! He's such a cute little puppy. I started sucking the bite mark grinding on his length. "Get off of me, y-you.." he trailed off, getting lost in ecstasy. I sucked harder, and he tasted even better the second time! His skin had the perfect texture! I'd cut him up like cake if I weren't having much fun with him.

I continue this until I notice he starts breathing a little heavier. He was getting close. "Nuh-uh-uh~ we have a different place for your load to be, not the inside of your pants~" I get off and grab a knife. This made Zel squirm, and it was delicious to see it! "Calm down. I'm cutting you loose." I free him from his bindings and place him back down the knife. "W-wait, are you letting me go?" He stands up and looks a little disappointed but hopeful. I knock him over on his back and pin him down. "No, silly! I need you to be more flexible for this, and you can't be very fluid in a chair!" I used one hand to undress him and the other to hold down his hands. He was already hard, probably from the grinding. I slowly pulled down my pants and aligned his cock at my entrance. "Please.." he started to beg, but I could tell he didn't know what he wanted. "Just lie back and enjoy the 'ride,' Adam~."

I lowered myself onto his manhood. It felt so good inside me I couldn't help but moan! We were finally together! I saved myself for him, knowing he is a virgin too! We were ultimately losing our virginities, To each other! It made me feel so close to him. Like his soul was so deep in the mine. I started to work up and down the shaft. I felt every single vein and pulse of it! I was already getting close to my climax. "Holy shit, you're tight, and how did it go in so easily?" My love said, between huffings and groanings. "I- Ooh!~ make it part of my routine to stay lubed for you and you alone~" I went faster, wanting him to make me finish like I never have! "I'm so close, Adam~ I-I'm-" then I did. I came all over his chest; it was the best I've ever had, even when I stole his shirt to masturbate! As I unraveled in my euphoria, I let go of his hands.

For a quick moment, I was scared I would lose him. He would push me off and run away, and I would be arrested worst-case scenario! But he didn't. He instead grabbed my waist and started thrusting up into me. He was going so fast and hard that I felt another climax building up already! "Y-You think you can just cum and leave me without finishing the job?" His voice sounded so alluring! It was scratching my eardrums in the most beautiful way possible! Then he slammed into me one last time, and we both came. The feeling of his seed inside of me was so cozy. I could've slept right then and there. I did. I fell onto him as Zel panted, obviously out of breath, looking as if he was about to pass out. So we both slept with him inside me and cuddled. This was the best day of my life.