1/2 eng ver

Contains:
Foreplay
Floor & bath sex
Koopussy
Leave if uncomfortable!
____________________

Jungkook sighed taking off his clothes to get ready for a shower.

His Roommate currently went for a boy night which Jungkook insisted that he wanted to go along with him but he refused. 

He went in the shower the cold water touching his skin gave him tickles.

He started rubbing his boobs and his body with the soap and his sensitive body was responding. 

He wanted to orgasm so bad.
It has been a while since Taehyung touched him.

Jungkook widened his legs as he ran his finger smoothly to his pussy. 

He touched himself erect bundle of nerves as he rubbed it so slowly torturing himself .

He was so horny. 
He closed his eyes as his hands did the magic to his body.
He out his fingers in one by one pushing it in and.
out the sounds of his wet pussy making him moan and arch his back for more. 

His mind was thinking of Taehyung. The though of him fucking him ran through his mind as he widened his legs more fingering his tiny pussy. 

"Oh fuck " he moaned.

Nobody was home.
His pussy was beginning to feel the stimulation as he fucked his pussy with his small fingers. 

"Mhmm Taehyung." He moaned not knowing a figure was watching him across the door. 

He closed his eyes in pure ecstasy.

And as soon as he opened his eyes he saw Taehyung standing infront of him. 

His tall frame gave Jungkook sparks as he looked at Jungkook's doe eyes.

He smirked as he saw him.
Jungkook made a move to stop his fingers.
Damn He was so close.

Seeing this, Taehyung raised his hand.

"Dont stop koo. I want to watch you fall apart while thinking of all the amazing things I could do."
His deep voice sent him over the edge as his stomach fluttered.

The dirty words sang next to his ear like a lullaby, it was beyond a turn on. 

He put his fingers inside his wet pussy.
The sounds are more visible.

He threw his head back as he moaned of all the things Taehyung could do to him.
"That's it you fucking slut. Touch your wet cunt like a good boy and cum while screaming my name.

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung's dirty words ran through his hair.

He could feel his orgasm.
"Your cumming arent you?. Come on princess. Cum while screaming my name.
Let them know who your touching for slut."  Oh god. 

He stepped foward as he widened Jungkook's legs more.
He closed his eyes in ecstacy as he rubbed his clit faster.

His eyes was fixed on his wet pussy his dick getting hard by the ravishing sight of him.