Returning Home

A/n:
Avery's red hair is always worn down or styled to cover her "dark" mark, the image of a tarantula covered in crocus is positioned at the base of her neck symbolizing her allegiance to her mistress, a powerful witch who mostly ignores the war between Dumbledore and Voldemort, playing her own game right under their very noses (tho volde doesn't have one).

Avery Weasley stood outside of her family's home, having returned on orders from her mistress Mylla Roseland, to find a way to watch over the Potter boy everyone wants a peice of, apparently her family has connections to him.
She stares at the place she once called home with a reproachful gaze, she hadn't been back here since the night before her 13th birthday.
That night she had heard her mother talking to Dumbledore through a hand mirror about renewing compulsions on <the older girl child> packed a bag and ran for the hills but not before leaving a couple of letters for her younger twin brothers telling them not to trust those two and be weary of their father just in case.
She walked up to the door of the old patch work house and knocked.
A girl she could only guess was Ginny opened the door "Hello I'm looking for Molly Weasley?" Ginny nods her head smiling "one moment please" turning around she yells "MOM THERE'S A LADY AT THE DOOR FOR YOU" a minute later the woman in question comes bustling out of the kitchen mumbling irritably.
"What can I do fo..." when she saw who it was, she liked to have had a heart attack "Avie?" Avery showed her a sweet smile although on the inside she was growling at her so called mother.
"Hello mother" Ginny stood stunned off to the side as Molly rushes over to hug Avery around the waist seeing as she is as tall as the twins.
Avery's smile only widened as she felt her necklace absorb a spell that was most likely supposed to be a compulsion and she hugs Molly a little tighter "Where are the others?".
Molly perks up and releases her "Your father is going to be back in a bit, the twins and Ron are upstairs with some friends, and you've already seen Ginny."
She gestures to the girl who answered the door.
"Ginny, do you remember me? You were about nine the last time we saw each other." Ginny shook from her stupor and took off up the stairs.
Avery watched the spot the girl had been standing in for a minute before shouts could be heard from upstairs as three boys ran downstairs.
"Ah bloody hell" Avery gets out right as they dog piled on top of her, all asking where she had been before she tapped out "You guys aren't as light as you used to be" as they stood back up, the twins pulled Avery with them.
Avery noticed Fred and George had started crying and pulled them back into a hug "I'm sorry guys" they each laid their head on her shoulders and stayed there.
"While you all catch up, I'll go finish getting supper ready" Molly said leaving the room, two more people came downstairs with Ginny tailing behind them.
"Harry, Hermione this our sister Avery, she hasn't been back home in a long while" Avery's eyes scan over the new faces "Pleasure to meet you both" a small smile reappearing on her face as she rubs her younger brothers backs.
Ron turns towards her "Where have you been all this time?" He asks quizzically.
"I've been staying with my partner for the last couple years, before that I lived with a friend of mine" 'they don't need to know where exactly' the twins lifted their heads and backed away a bit, wiping their faces.
"You have.." "..a partner?" Avery smirks "Mhmm and she's a beauty" The boys gaped "She did it gred" "Indeed forge" Ginny, Harry, and Hermione looked so confused 'poor kids'.
Ron turned to his sister and friends "Avie told us all she'd find a girl to court when she got older, Dad made bets with Bill, Charlie, and the twins on it. Mom and Percy didn't much like the idea though."
"It would seem we have.." "..some depts to collect" Fred and George grinned.
Avery laughs "oh how I missed you guys" She took a glance at Ginny and noticed she looked pretty uncomfortable "Gin are you alright? You haven't said anything since I came in." She shrunk in on herself "I'm fine Avery." 'I can guess what happened there, she was always so sweet" Avery plastered a gentle smile onto her face "Alright if you say so".
The trio and Ginny decided to head back to their rooms while the twins showed Avery to theirs "-You can room with us while you stay!-" They say in unison, "Thanks guys" Avery says as she walks in, only to have the door shut quickly behind her.