Imps Before Dinner

Fred throws up locking and silencing charms as soon as they made it into the room "Why are you really back Avie?" George asks "Don't get us wrong, we missed you" Fred throws in
"-but there's something not quite right-" they say.
Avery's expression falls "do you remember the letters I left for you the night I ran?" Two nods "Something about compulsions and not trusting Molly or dad" Fred, Avery let's a little hope build in her chest "how did you feel after you read them and what did you do?"
"Obviously we gave.." "..the letters to mother" they said nonchalantly and Avery's heart fell before she saw the twins give each other a look and George moved a floor board under the edge of their bed, pulling out a box and retrieving two letters.
"That's payback for not saying goodbye" George states as he hands the parchment to her with a cheeky grin "how..." Avery was at a loss for words "We spend a lot more time in Diagon than we used to.." "..so we make annual trips to gringotts to get checked" Avery takes a deep breath and huffs "You two are as sly as ever, should have been sorted into Slytherin. I am happy that you're still you tho, I don't think Ginny was spared."
Fred and George nod grimly, Avery transfigures a fire cracker she found, into a cot and lies down "Dang I'm exhausted" she drags a hand over her face, the twins smiling at her as they write something on a notepad that appeared out of nowhere.
Avery raises an eyebrow at them "Don't mind us.." "..just scheming" 'definitely not suspicious at all' Avery let an mischievous grin form on her face "Just be ready for the consequences you two" "-Always...but never let them catch you!-" 'Hmm, they did listen to me'
A knock came at the bedroom door and Avery signaled the twins before crossing her arms behind her head, they took down the charms and said "-Yes?-" Ginny stuck her head into the room "Dad's back and Mom says food's ready."
"Thank you Gin~" Avery purred out, Ginny looked shocked but ducked out of the bedroom as if someone had tried to hex her.
"Shall we go down to collect bet money and surprise dad?" "We're.." "..game" they shrug, Avery got up and opened the door, bowing slightly, smirking as the twins step forward "Imps first" "What a gentleman Gred" "I agree Forge" they walk out, Avery tailing them down the stairs and to the kitchen.
When they enter the room, everyone else is already seated and Molly was setting the last of the food on the table.
Avery remembers how this used to go, it was every man for themselves but now everyone was being civil at the table and Molly was stacking Harry's plate with more than anyone could possibly stomach.
Harry looked uncomfortable but also like he was used to this, Avery subtly checked the food for potions and the like, finding that the food was tainted before casting a spell that would nullify the affects on everyone at the table minus Molly who seemed to have brought her own full plate from the kitchen.