5

The influx of replies was immediate. So many people were asking if he was okay, saying they loved him. He was a little overwhelmed, actually.

"That always happens," Connor said, glancing at the growing number of replies. "I guess you wouldn't he used to it."

"Right," Troye replied, staring at the Twitter app.

"The videos uploading now," Connor said, turning the laptop to face Troye. "It should be up by 9:45."

It was 9:30. "Do they generally take this long to upload?"

"On shitty hospital wifi? Yes. On wifi at home, no," Connor said.

"That makes sense."

"I should tweet something while we wait," Connor said. "Since the video won't be live for a while."

"What are you going to say?"

"That I'm okay, basically," Connor said.

"Your video explains where I've been anyway."

"Right."Connor tapped away on his phone, and after a few seconds Troye's own phone buzzed.

@connorfranta: Guys, I'm okay. So sorry for the short hiatus. Will hopefully be back for another Frantastic Monday next week.

"Frantastic?" Troye asked with a smile.

"You don't get to judge my upload schedule, Sivan," Connor said.

Troye tilted his head to the side.

"Right, you still don't remember everything. You used to upload very irregularly."

"I did?"

"You were literally always in the studio, so you rarely had time to film and edit," Connor said. "And when you did have time, I'm guilty for stealing you away."

"So it's a joke among us and the fans?" Troye asked, noting a few comments about him uploading.

"Yeah, basically," Connor said.

Troye nodded.

"Con?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for helping me. Really, I'd be so lost without you right now."

"Of course, Tro. It's the least I can do for the best boyfriend ever."

Troye felt himself blush at Connor's comment, smiling.

"Why are a few people screaming "tronnor" in the comments?"Troye asked after scrolling through a few more comments.

"Tronnor was our ship name. Basically, it was the name fans gave to our relationship."

"Oh, I did remember telling Zoe that Tronnor was canon. I thought we weren't out on the internet, though?"

"You underestimate the fangirls," Connor said with a smile. "They'll ship anything."

"They will?"

"Yeah," Connor replied. "And the videos ready whenever you are."

"How am I going to do this?" Troye asked. "I recommend pulling up Twitter on your laptop and tweeting the link. That's generally what we do."

"Okay," Troye said. "Will you help me?"

"Please tell me you didn't forget how to use a computer, Sivan."

"No but I forgot how to be a youtuber."

"Fair point. Here. What do you want to say?"

"Something thanking them for understanding and stuff," Troye said. "Something like this?" Connor asked, turning the computer to Troye.