after hues.

BELIAL

one thing about getting back on the world was for me to finally see colors, it only repeats on my head on how colors burst into my eyes as i met azi again.

"azi, you grow up already na pala" as i said those words and look at his eyes, different shades hues burst into my eyes, i was frozen up onto my feet and stare at his pretty tan skin, a dimple peaking out cutely whenever he speaks, brown round eyes and pink lips with a cute tiny mole under the side of it, wearing the simplicity of white shirt, denim shorts and a red bracelet wrapped around his wrist.

that's where i got to know that aziel is my soulmate.

but i plan not to tell him yet.

after our catch up talks i went outside of his house and stare on the beautiful sunset with the shades of wide green and yellow field of dandelions infront of it.

i've only been seeing the shades of gray, black and white within my whole life, i never got to know on how pretty colors are until i went here.

i was about to cross the road to go at the dandelion field but i felt a tight grip on my arms, a fast vehicle pass by me that made me took my breath and almost hit me. "mag-ingat ka" i look back and it's azi, "may mission ka pa dito" i smilee towards him as he loosen up his grip, "thank you" he went with me going to the dandelion field.

i crouch down towards the tiny flowers of white and yellow dandelions, i caress the yellow one and feel the colors slipped into my fingers, "can i?" a familiar voice spoke infront of me holding the same flower i had in my fingers, "sige" pumayag ako kahit hindi ko alam ang gagawin niya, i only stare blankly towards him, waiting for him to do something.

my vision only followed the gesture on where his hand is going to, and then i felt the yellow flower laying on the tip of my ear, "cute" it made my breath hitch as he said that, he didn't wait for my response and wander around the field again, leaving me dumbfounded.

the clear sky paints gray, it looks like it's gonna rain soon, nag muni-muni ako saglit sa field, lying down on the grass, staring at the empty sky and my hunch were right, the raindrops starts to falls towards me.

i went up immediately and calls to my kasama, "azi!" i saw him facing his back onto me, spreading his arms as if he's flying, embracing the rain in him, it made me chuckle because he used to feel scared with rains. i slowly walk towards him, "hey azi" i said softly as i stand next to him and he immediately turn his head towards me, smiling cutely, "uwi na tayo" he nodded and took my arms, linking his into mine, it makes my heart flutter, is this what it feels like to be human?

MORNING AFTER

"hey little angel, wake up" a soft familiar voice wake me up while shaking my body gently, i squint my eyes to see him, "tayo na dyan, we'll be late for my first class" oo nga pala, today is the first day of my mission, i went up from the long wooden chair and stare at the sunrise in my window outside, i started to wash up and dressed myself up with azi's clothes while he's waiting for me and double checking his staff, it's such a sight that makes me proud of him.

It reminds of that one dreamland episode that we had.

FLASHBACK

i peak into little human's window, he didn't saw me, i hope he doesn't notice me glowing brightly. azi is infront of his dolls with his hand gestures flying everywhere, a chalk fell into ground from his mini blackboard as he notice it fell towards my direction, he went down immediately to pick it up that made me hide myself and crouch down from his window, catching my breath, i didn't notice i was holding my breath for the whole time.