Chapter 11: Gabriella's sacrifices.

After work I decided to go to the bar to ease my thinking on things that I don't know how to begin to solve. I texted Cindy that I'll be home late because I worked overtime even though it's not true. However, I didn't get any messages from her. I was with my driver. He guards me to protect me from people who would try to approach me. Nasa counter ako at hindi ko masasabi kung naka ilang bote ng alak na ba ako. I also contacted my ex to meet up, upang mapag-usapan ang tungkol sa bagay na ito.

Ilang minuto pa lamang ang nakalipas ay dumating na rin ito sa mismong tagpuan. He doesn't know kung anong ipapaalam ko but I hope he helps me with regards to this situation.

"Gabriella, bakit naman dito ang sinabi mong tag-"

"Hold on, Distance yourself from her" pang haharang ni bryan, My driver.

"What the! You fucking asshole, tinawagan ako ng babaeng yan!" Pang mumura ni robert sa aking driver.

"It's okay Bryan, I called him." I responded softly.

"Listen bitch. I know who you are, dumistansya ka pa rin kay Gabriella. I'm warning you, One single touch and I'll make sure you never leave the bar without a bruised face" pagtugon ng aking driver at sabay pumuswesto sa aking likod.

"Asshole" pagmumura ulit nito. Naupo si robert sa tabi ko in a 1 meters away. "Ano bang kailangan mo?" Tanong niya dahilan para ilabas ko ang pregnancy test sa aking bag at inabot ito sa kanya.

"I'm pregnant" pag tugon ko at uminom ng alak.

"Wh-what? That's impossible!" Hindi ito ang sagot ang inaasahan ko sa kanya. Makikita ko sa kanyang mukha ang pagka dismayado. "Fucking hell! You know that I am not ready to be a father! Son of a bitch. Baka naman hindi sa akin yan? Wag mo akong pinagloloko"

"My girlfriend can't produce sperm, do you think it's possible to us na magkaroon ng anak? Besides, you are the one who raped me these past few days"

"It's not rape Gabriella"

"It's fucking are Robert! You force me!" Because of drunkenness I yelled at him.

"Damn you Gabriella, get rid of that baby. I can't help you with that" huling salita niya bago ito umalis sa aking harapan. Holy shit, I drink a lot more liquor to comfort me.

What should i fucking do? I'm fucked up.

At this time, I didn't expect that my girlfriend would be here too, but with the hypocrite girl I had last seen before. I mean, I was jealous because they were so close to each other to the point that she would put her ugly lips against my girlfriend's lips.

Nakita ko silang magkasama ngayon at balak kong puntahan sila to distract their conversation. But I'm more restrained by myself not to approach them and Cindy might also wonder why I'm here instead of being in the office.

I checked my phone If Cindy had already texted and I gladly received her text message around 5 minutes ago.

[ careful.. ]

She only replied.

I looked back at them again, sitting in the corner and clinking a glass of liquor. Why do they look so happy? Why are they so close? Are they flirting, again? Napag-usapan na namin ni Cindy ang tungkol sa babaeng iyon pero bakit palagi n'yang kasama iyon?

Yung closeness nilang dalawa ay hindi ko gusto. I know that hypocrite girl has feelings for Cindy and she damn even likes it. 

I hate it! I hate you cindy!

She should be helping me calm my storm but she wasn't there. There she was, laughing, and chillin' to the girl I was jealous of and they're vibing like there's no tomorrow.