Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Qiu Yi went out early and returned late for several days, running between school and company.

    The company's various businesses suddenly increased, and various unconventional matters required her to personally check and make decisions.

    Although Qiu Huai Ming secretly and secretly hinted to her many times that various business decisions are best made with Qiu Shan, and at the same time should report to him before deciding to sign, Qiu Yi still passed by:

    " They are all complicated and trivial matters, in order to improve management efficiency, they will be reported to the president on a regular basis after they are dealt with in a unified manner."

    She was not disgusted with reporting work to her father.

    According to the current division of authority in the company, she should indeed seek more advice from the president.

    But when she thought of Qiu Huaiming and Zhou Fengqing's efforts to pave the way for Qiushan to inherit Qiushi, she felt disgusting and funny.

    Don't say that Qiushan doesn't have that ability, even if he has, as long as she is there, will it be his turn.

    One by one, wishful thinking.

    After being hinted by Qiu Huaiming many times, Qiu Yi became rebellious, and at a general meeting, Qiu Shan’s recent dismal performance and mistakes were all cleaned up, and then he handed over his business management to others, only to let him be in charge Internal Administration.

    This is equivalent to directly emptying Qiushan.

    Although Qiu Huaiming was reluctant, Qiu Yi had no choice but to nod and agree in front of all the executives.

    Zhou Fengqing knew about this and almost died of anger.

    After Yuan Qi's careful preparation, the celebration banquet was arranged at noon on Friday.

    On Thursday, Qiu Yi didn't go to the company because there was an exam in the school.

    After the exam, she packed up her things and was about to leave when Xia Zhu and Chu Dong pulled her back: "You've been busy for a week, I'll take you to relax in the afternoon!"

    Qiu Yi rubbed it and it was indeed a little sore. Back of his neck, he asked, "Where are you going? If you don't go to the bar, the more you stay in that kind of place, the more tired you will be."

    "The bar is so vulgar, a new natural hot spring has been developed in the western suburbs, let's go to the hot spring!" --The

    three

    girls drove straight to the hot spring after lunch.

    Qiu Yi just started the car when she suddenly remembered Yu Yuan, so she made a phone call to Yu Yuan.

    "Sorry, the call you dialed is temporarily unavailable."

    Qiu Yi didn't care, hung up the phone, stepped on the accelerator, and followed Xia Zhu and Chu Dong's car.

    The car left the campus and merged into the traffic on the main road. Qiu Yi called Yu Yuan again.

    "Sorry, the call you dialed is temporarily unavailable."

    Bad signal?

    Qiu Yi frowned slightly and decided to try again later.

    In fact, she and Yu Yuan hadn't seen each other since that time at the bar. She had been busy with the company and had no time to find him.