[-Attention-]

Self harm

As in the title, this will contain some form[s] of s3lf h@rm. If this triggers you. Then I suggest to not read this chapter. It isn't the best but you never know.

Bullying

Mentions of bullying and wishing to be a victim of such.

Self hate

Hating on yourself

Loneliness

This one shot is hurt/no comfort, so expect nothing happy.

Blood

Nothing detailed. But be careful.

Crying

typical crying. Just added an much darker reason for it.
_________________________________________

Pip sat in class, he was in fourth grade now. And everyone seemed to ignore him. He didn't mind.

But he dearly missed being bullied...

It was strange. He hated being bullied, but now. When it stopped. He wanted to be bullied again. He didn't know why...

It was frustrating, and confusing.

Pip hated being confused. It hurt. It hurt how he doesn't understand something when it's probably something so easy to understand. He hated himself for not being the bare minimum.

Pip clenched his hands into fists, digging his nails into his palms.

He sniffled as blood started dripping from his palms. When had his nails become so sharp? ...

It didn't matter.

Pip placed his bloodied hands on his mouth to try and avoid making any noises.... He wanted to scream, he wanted to beg, and cry. Cry for some sort of attention. Positive or negative! It didn't matter. He wanted it. No matter how bad it would be.

He... Just wanted it. Anything! Anything including human contact. His sister even started ignoring him. It was a nightmare. A painful and unfair Nightmare.

He sobbed down into his hands, his sobs being muffled by his hands. Warm tears began appearing in the corner of his eyes. Falling down his cheeks.

It was quite in the class, the only sounds we're pip's muffled sobbing and crying...

Yet no one even noticed it...