ᰔᩚTALK ᰔᩚ

Small
Chat with Cesar

Six's POV

I was with Cesar, my arm around his technically i was just dragging him away I didn't notice how far I was going until I could hear a quite grumble.

"Your hurting my arm"
"Hm" I turn my head to the person next to me, I came to an abrupt stop, letting go of Cesar as he walked infront of me, "so what did you want" I said crossing my arms, looking down at him, he let out a long exhale "I didn't want any thing", he then looked up at me "you just dragged me" he laughed a bit "well you came out of no where" "I know" ... "looked like a good ti-" "DONT!" "Don't finish that" i snarled, he just started to laugh at my reaction. "I hate you" i grumbled at his reaction, he stopped laughing putting his hand on my arm, looking up with a creepy eerie grin I've gotten use to. "Sorry there" he still continued his grin slowly tilting his head, I have no idea what he's trying to accomplish here but it's just getting weird, "are you good" I questioned, that snapped him back as he jolted up in surprise.

"Yes yes sorry about that" he made a motion of brushing of his suit before his hands went behind him, "just an accidental habit I have" this time is grin turned into a awkward slightly embarrassed smile, I let out a quite sigh letting my arms hang down, lifting one up as I put my hand on his shoulder. "It's fine, but why did you come out of nowhere we all know of some of your creepy habits but you make yourself obviously know, before hand why did you just come out of no where?" I repeated my self near the end of my sentence, It suddenly fell silent for a while before I saw his eyes slowly drifting off, in thought looking down at the ground before he started lifting his head up at me, "I just wanted to see what you were doing" he finally responded.

I let out a slight scoff I let go of him lifting my arms back up folding them, once again, "that's what you wanted, you just wanted to see what I was doing" I tired my best to not sound annoyed and or that I was not believing of that answer but it was hard to mask and he could probably tell by the slight change in my tone. He simply nodded with a gleeful smile turning around waving me good bye, "Bye six see you later" he called, "yea bye" I called back as I watched him fade off away from sight. I let my arms fall once again slightly swinging, I look at the direction we came from, "how far did we go" I mumbled to myself, I stood there for a while before turning and walking the way back from the direction we came from.

My minded started to drift to the cat, it doesn't have a name yet but I don't know what to name it, what would fit it any way, in my spare time I took interest in the animals and pets of this world, so I identify the cat as a ragdoll cat I'm surprised it was a stray, or it wondered to far from home beat's me, it didn't have a collar and was sleeping down an alley way. What all so surprised me was the fact it looked fine not like I was expecting much to be wrong with it but it didn't have any scratches marks on it, looked awfully healthy for the fact it was living on the streets.

I took notice of some white fluff that I'm presuming is the cat, I walk a little closer and I'm correct, I let out a slight laugh seeing that they are in fact placed on gabriel, when I get closer I can see his head hanging off the couch I slightly shake my head taking my seat in the floor staring into the abyss.

Hi!
This is a very short bc I didn't have much planned
But apparently some one like's this i VERY much appreciate that
Btw! But I'll try and make a longer chapter
For part/chapter 3
*all so may attempt at 3rd person, I have used if before
But I might start using it from now on*
Thx for reading see you later
*this legit got disconnected in
October, 2022💀*
[767]
Words
All so sorry about it losing some detail near end
I went ahead and edited some chapters! Just fixing some misplaced or out of
Place words