part 8:an unexpected visitor

???: "hello Tsukasa"

Tsukasa: "Y-YOU! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!" he said angrily.

Emu: "T-Tsukasa-Kun wh-who is he?"

Tsukasa: "h-he's Toya's dad Aoyagi Harumichi, i will tell you the story later but first I'll have to deal with him"

Harumichi: "oh cmon Tsukasa let's talk about this i just want to visit Saki and please let me visit Toya" he said.

Tsukasa: "VISIT SAKI!! NO WAY IM GONNA LET YOU VISIT SAKI AND TOYA YOU'RE THE ONE THAT RUINED TOYA'S LIFE AND NOW YOU WANT TO VISIT HIM?!?"

Harumichi: "CMON TSUKASA TOYA IS MY CHILD AND I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO VISIT HIM WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Tsukasa: "NO YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VISIT HIM YOU... YOU... DISOWNED HIM JUST BECAUSE OF SOME CLASSICAL MUSIC THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO!!"

everyone then went silent and and Harumichi left, Tsukasa then entered the room to find Toya comforting Saki while Saki is crying softly.

Tsukasa: "W-what happened?"

Toya: "nii-san y-you know what happened!"

Tsukasa: "w-what...happened?"

Toya: "YOU.. DON'T..KNOW!? YOU AND DA- NO HARUMICHI FOUGHT SO LOUDLY THAT SAKI WOKE UP AND HEARD EVERYTHING!" he said while trying not to cry.

Tsukasa: "S-Saki i-im im sorry" he said while he ran off.

Saki: "W-WAIT! ONII-CHAN P-PLEASE DON'T GO!" she said while crying.

Saki then tried to go after him but Toya stopped her.

Tsukasa got to his car and left, leaving Nene, Emu, Len, and Rin behind.
_______________________________________

at Rui's house...

ding dong*

Rui's pov: "hmm i wonder who could be? its already late at night and Nene is gonna sleep at her mom's house after visiting Saki"

Rui then opens the door and was shocked to see who it was.

Rui: "T-Tsukasa? aren't you supposed to be at the hospital? and why are you... crying?"

Tsukasa: "yeah i was supposed to be in the hospital but Toya and i got into fight"

Rui: "come in Tsukasa ill prepare some tea and you can tell me what happened at the hospital"

Tsukasa then got inside Rui's house and Rui then prepared some tea, Tsukasa then explained what happened in the hospital and how Toya and him got into fight then Tsukasa then said.

Tsukasa: "hey Rui can you do me favor?"

Rui: "uhh what is it?"

Tsukasa: "could i stay in your house just this night i don't think i will be able to face Toya for tonight"

Rui: "uhh sure?? but we don't really have guest room and Nene doesn't like it when someone uses her room so i guess we could share my room??"

Tsukasa: "pls don't bother sharing your room i will just sleep on the couch"

Rui: "are you sure? the couch isn't really a comfortable spot to sleep in"

Tsukasa: "yeah im sure"

Rui: "o-okay then" he said.

while Rui got some blankets and pillows he saw Tsukasa already asleep in the couch and Rui then put his head on a pillow and covered him with a blanket.