chapter 1: the void

Agoti pov:

its so boring to be at this fucking place called void and wait for shit to happen.

But I got used to it. I've been here for a very very long time...I think I lost my count but maybe for almost a FUCKING YEAR!
...

I Feel like I'm losing my mind. I won't see the light of the sun ever again... and all of this is for outshining that piece of grape and his whore wife. They just couldn't let me live my damn life COULD THEY!?
I swear If I see that piece of shit and his cursed family Im gonna put them through hell...

I can barely remember anything from my past life. My dad, my brother, my fans and my friends.
None of them probably remember me either. Welp, I didn't have too many friends. ayana, dalia and tabi are the ones that I remember. Good times... Good memories... Well there's no hope in me anymore, nobody has come to help me even my da- I mean manager didn't come to find me!

They all probably forgot about my existence.

Why am I talking to myself? Idk but I wish there was an invisible camera recording me so I could tell everybody that I-
"BEEP"
"huh!?"
"This is... new"
"Beep bo?"
"Welcome, inmates!
It's been a long time since I've seen some fucking new ugly faces... or faces in general"
"Bop...?"
"Nevermind that! How did you two get over here?" I said looking at the familiar girl sitting on a boombox.
"Well that's a long story... But where are we?" Said the girl in red.
"This is void. My own special prison. But I do know a way to get out of th-" I was interrupted by the blue boy.
"Skee pop beep bo!"
"Ay watch your mouth you might need a better insult because we're gonna be in this hell hole for a while... A very long one." I said with a cold tone.
"B-beep...?"

I decided to give it a try and rap battle with him so I could see If he is good enough to free the 3 of us.

Screenplay starts...

Aftermath:

Damn... He is too fucking good. Well now I have a chance to escape! Now I can finally meet my family and friends! Now the only thing that need is to ask them to keep going and I'm out!
"Not bad! Looks like this won't be boring for you at all." I said.
"Well yeah my boyfriend is too good at this kind of stuff. Anyways! Is there a way to get out of this place?" Said the girl.

"there's actually a way to get out of this cursed place... We must rap battle and-"
Wait a damn minute... Now that I think about it It's too dangerous... She might do something about it.
"... and you know what... That's highly Ill advise. I don't want to know what plans she has for next." I said feeling kinda discouraged.
"Beep ba boop skeep bee bop!"
"What did I just tell you now?"
"Beep bop ba boop!!"
"... You had to push it, huh? Well then little midget I hope you make it after this..."

Parasite starts...

Aftermath:

...

(The rocks started to fall down and soon the void started to collapse.)
Ugh... THOSE FUCKERS!
"YOU BASTARDS! HAVE YOU COME IN HERE JUST TO INSULT ME!? I haven't seen the outside world for years... AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!? Well then since you and I broke this world's curse... YOU TWO WILL BE MY NEW SUBSTITUTES!
YOU.
FUCKING.
FREAKS."

A.G.O.T.I starts...

Aftermath:

This was the end for me and those fucking midgets. we were falling into the endless void and were going to fucking die... And then my eyes went black.

"Ugh... My head..." I mumbled.
"Huh!?" I said looking around with pure shock.
Right now I thought that I'm gonna wake up in heaven and smack the shit out of those two... But I was laying down in the middle of the street.
I'm back.
I'M BACK!
some of the passersby looked at me with confusion until someone recognised me.
"OMG!! IS THAT THE FAMOUS ARTIST AGOTI!?" Said one of the crowd.
And with that being said a crowd of my fans and some reporters attacked me.
"Where were you!?"
"OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!"
"Can I have an autograph please!?"
"Can you please tell us the reason of your mysterious disappearance?"
"Alright guys I'm recording it!"
"AGOTI! MY IDOL!"
"Hello citizens! this is amanda Watson and today we have some exciting news for all of you! The famous musician agoti came back! And we're gonna have an interview wi-huh? Where did he go!?"
"Guys! He's running away!!"
"HEY! WAIT!"
"ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!"
"oh no he's gonna go missing again!"
"NO! agoti my baby boy!"

I normally had time for interviews and my fans but now... I feel tired. I just want to get away from any excitement for some months maybe. I must find solazar.

After 1 hour of walking on my feet I finally made it to the beach, where solazar usually goes to calm his mind. And after looking for 10 minutes... Bingo! There he is!
"Hey.. sol"
"Hmm? Agoti! Where have you been?!"
"... I had a very rou-woah woah! Hey!! Ow... I'm still hurt tho you know." I said while solazar hugged me tight.
"Agoti! I'm your manager! You can't just run off like that for almost a YEAR! I had multiple reports of you going missing! I was worried you idiot!" Said solazar.
"Well it's not like that I went missing on my own! Okay!? At least let me explain you dumbass!"
"Oh alright, What the hell did you do this time? Did you get yourself in trouble or what?"
"I've been in the void."
"WHAT!? HOW?"
"double d and mommy milkers hated how I outshined every other artist including themselves so they tried to erase me."
"Those... Demonic... Bastards."
"And I hate to admit it but I got out with the help of a fucking blue haired midget and a babe with brunette hair by rap battling-"
"Was she by chance wearing a red dress?"
"Now that I think about it yes?"
"Dearest's daughter..."
"His what..?"
"We need to find them!"
"Huh..why?"
"that individual you spoke of has manifested a lot of interference. very dangerous interference..."
"Well thank you but no I'm tired as hell soo?"
"Fine we can work on it tomorrow. I booked a good hotel nearby, It's five stars."
"HELL YEAH!"

to be continued...

Hope you enjoyed!