How you met

Nutshell: "Yo your the one burning down building!!"

"Just fuck me daddy."

"Wait huh?"

_________________________________________

You had successfully caused another forest fire. You planned to stop but since then more fires have stated to happen and people think it's your fault.

Technically yes you inspired these people into arson. But you didn't mean to!

Good thing nobody knows your identity. You sat on a rooftop watching your fire again.

Until you heard footsteps. You looked around but didn't see anything or anyone. You quickly realized that the noise was coming from the stairs.

"Shit. I'm cornered....how ironic that I saw a cornfield on fire afew seconds ago...This is my life-"

Your joke was cut short when a tall man approched you. It's almost as if he took your breath Just by looking at you...

And literally he was choking you. "Your the one causing all these fires! Innocent people have lost their homes because of you!" He yelled.

"Oh please how do you know they were innocent! I guarantee they weren't!" He pushed his knee on your stomach pinning you down

"This is a little bit to kinky...your a freak in a lust way." You said looking at him.

"N/n what are you doing?" Krusveto asked cutting your memory short. "I'm thinking of the time we first met Kv." You responded.

"I know what you were doing you repeated it aloud." He said with a slight blush on his face.

"Well if that's the case tell the rest to them dear." "To who?" "Oh right never mind."

Y/n can break the fourth wall now because why not. Also part 1 because I'm an asshole 😮‍💨👉🏽😄