1st day 1st slay

Life's just great

Life's just great... my alarm broke, my phone has 5%, and I didn't get the time to eat breakfast.

BUT the weather is great! We'll no. It's raining hard...

The (h/c) haired girl was seating in her desk bored not khowing what to do to pass time, looking out of the window.

She's new in this school so she doesn't khow anyone here, well except for someone.

"Move your ass from here, I wanna seat next the window." An anoyed voice called out.

"Oh please, you could seat in the other chair beside me." She didn't even bother to look at him, y/n was lacking fucks to give.

"Tsk, you're not an easy one, are you.."

As she was deeply thinking the teacher already came holding some books.

The girl looked at him while smirking, she nudged the raiven haired boy beside her when The teacher sat in his chair placing his books on the table.

"Greetings class, today is the first day so I shall introduce myself, I am zhongli, the history teacher, im looking forward to meet all of you."

Once he finished you let out a gigle, as he tried to stand but for avail.

I wonder why?

You started chuckling. And because of the class being silent, everyone could hear your muffled laugh due to your seat mate hand, covering your mouth

"AHEM sorry.."

Scaramouche caches on fast, looking at the girl as she nodded seeing that she can control herself, he removed his hand from her mouth

I swear to the archon, this isn't ending well...

When the teacher was able to stand by himself from that chair

While a part of his pant was still glued ofc

He sighed, as he looked at the class with a stoic face but it wasn't scary, the (h/c) haired girl found it rather hot than scary.

"Who did that.." As he said that, (Y/n) started laughing... hard not being able to calm her laughter.

Everyone turned to see where the laughs came from only to find a raiven haired boy, face-palming himself. And the  haired girl laughing like crazy.

"After class, in my office." Zhongli stated as he tried exiting the class without turning his back to the class.

Wich didn't help but made the whole class explode in laughter.