new friends!!

" next time when you do something try not hitting attention or do anything that will make you in trouble. "

" awww~ you were waiting for me! thats cute"

You were in zhongli's office for what you did earlier, you told him that you're fingers 'accidently' slipped, and his chair 'magically' ended up covered in glue. He let it pass cuz it was the first day but you still got detention.

"Tsk, its my job to be with your ass 24/7 remember?" Oh boy he clearly was anoyed.

" Yeah yeah whatever." Just shrugged it off, you knew of how much of a tsundere he can be.

"Anyway, what's our next class."

" Math, why?"

"Oh no..."

Scaramouche was what you could call, a genius kid

He was smart, had top grades, and most of all, his background was spotless of any kind of filth.

Atleast that's what he seemed to be.

Your purple haired companion was anything but normal, being that he was classed 6th between harbingers among the fatui, a infamous gang affiliation. It wasn't easy to say that he was normal.

Needless to say that you weren't either.

L/n Y/n, daughter of a successful single mother who got her fame by developing an app.

Notice how no one talked about your achievements? You were always overseen by her success.

So what happened if your mother, paid scaramouche a large amount of money to be with you 24/7 because she had trust issues?

Enrolling you in the most prestigious high school in teyvat wasn't enough to lessen her worries. She needed someone to survey your every move.

Arriving to your math class you sat at a random seat beside the window cuz you'd rather just zone off whenever you had the time, scaramouche sat behind you.

"Heyy girly, did you know that roses are red and violets are gray? 2+2=5 and 4+3=8?"

"What."

A ginger sudently came and sat beside you, you just eyed him from top to bottom, sure he was attractive at first glance but something about him didn't seem right.

"Uhh, I think you made a mistake??"

"And when I'm around you, I cant even think straight!" The ginger head smirked, pretty proud of his pick up line.

"Oh, so you're gay then?"

"Wha-"

Beside him you could hear the laughs of a tall looking girl who looked so mature you started wondering if she was à teacher.

"Aha! Ignore him, he's too wierd for his own good." Rosalyn, also known as la signora, was curently laughing at her 'friends' failed attempt at flirting, she mindlessly pushed out the ginger, so she could sit beside you.

"My name is signora, I like the energy you're giving, pleased to meet you, uh..."

"Y/n!" She shot you a smile chaking your hand, you smiled back gladly.

"HEY! THATS MY PLACE!" The ginger who's name you learned was child, tartaglia?? Ajax!? ... Let's just call him the ginger. He started complaining since he wanted to sit next to you.

"I don't see your name in it tho." Sigmoea calmly responded smirking a bit.

"Not funny.. Now I'm forced to sit beside this toddler look alike??" The ginger complained, earning a glare from scaramouche.

"If you're not pleased then kindly kill yourself." A new voice said, wich belonged to a light blue haired guy, who shoved the ginger out of the seat beside scaramouche, to actully sit beside the purple haired man.

"DOTTORE??? NOT YOU TOO???" Poor guy was pushed out of his seat twice.

"Are they always this loud?" You asked signora beside you, she nodded with a frown. "Hmm, sometimes I'm this close to either killing them or myself."

"Either way you'd be slaying!"