Chapter 2: The Boy Who Lived

AN- Sorry for the long note. I just thought it would be best to point out the changes I'll be making to the storyline. I ship Remus and Sirius. Remus won't end up with Tonks, but he will die with her. He will be with Sirius. Tonks will end up with Kingsley. In books 5-6 it might bring up a Regulus Lupin and that's because I might make Sirius a barer and PowerBottom. Tonks will still have Teddy and Harry will still be his godfather, but he might be Regulus Jr.'s godfather as well. And since Kingsley will still be alive at the end of this Teddy will grow up with him. Also, another ship I'm doing is George x Harry. I'm sorry for Hinny shippers, but I don't really like that ship. It's just so normal and basic, I mean falling for your best friend's younger sister is kind of normal, but if you want I can just rewrite this whole story after this and make it all the normal ships as well. I'm sorry I don't really like the whole James and Lily thing. But Harry is still their son. It's just that the past relationships may change a little. Who should I put James with other than Lily? The ships I'm already planning on using in the past are, Remus x Sirius, Narcissa x Lucius, Andromeda x Ted. Also, who should I pair with these two: Severus x ?, and Regulus x? I was thinking either Severus x James, Regulus x James, Severus x Regulus, or Severus x Regulus x James. But I want your thoughts. Please and Thank you. There might be very long paragraphs of just the book writing because I don't know what to put between certain sections. I don't really feel like just shortening the text to certain points because I never really understood where they really are in the book and I'd rather just read it off the page instead of going back and forth. Also, I'm just a 15-year-old girl. cut me some slack, yeah?

"Chapter One... The Boy Who Lived."Bellatrix started.

"The boy who lived? Don't all boys live?" Sirius whispered to James. Remus who heard him smacked the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for?" Sirius asked. Everyone was now watching them. Some annoyed, others amused. "For asking a stupid question. If you would have let your crazy cousin continue you'd know what it means," was the reply Sirius got. "What if I didn't want to hear said crazy cousin's voice?" Sirius asked. That got another wack to the head. "Fine. Continue Bella." Bellatrix just rolled her eyes and continued.

Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Privet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.

"You're very welcome." Sirius and James shouted. Remus smacked the back of their heads again.

They were the last people you'd expect to be involved in anything strange or mysterious because they just didn't hold with such nonsense. Mr. Dursley was the director of a firm called Grunnings, which made drills.

"What are drills?" James asked.

"A muggle tool that helps create holes," Remus said. James nodded his thanks with a small smile on his face. Lily leaned against James more.

He was a big, beefy man with hardly any neck, although he did have a very large mustache.

"Sounds attractive," Sirius said wrinkling his nose in disgust. "Isn't your sister dating someone with the last name Dursley?" James asked Lily. She nodded.

Mrs. Dursley was thin and blonde and had nearly twice the usual amount of neck, which came in very useful as she spent so much of her time craning over garden fences, spying on the neighbors.

"Yep, that's Petunia," Lily stated. "Then why is the book talking about your sister?" Peter asked. Lily shrugged in response.

The Dursleys had a small son called Dudley and in their opinion, there was no finer boy anywhere. The Dursleys had everything they wanted, but they also had a secret, and their greatest fear was that somebody would discover it.