flirting with diana in front of the royal family (fem reader)

your pov:
diana invited me over to the palace for a royal dinner with the whole family. This was permitted by her majesty and i'd been been to 2 other dinners with them. They didn't seem to have a problem with me. Of course i'm still very nervous. I mean it's the royal family. I got into a tiny black dress the shower off my hourglass figure but i topped it with a coat to cover the tiny straps and my shoulders because i didn't want to cause anything. I threw on some makeup and styled my long brown hair in pigtails

your outfit without the coat:

I finally arrived to the palace and the butler asked me who i was here to see

"the princess of wales, sir"
"very well, what's your name?"
"y/n"
"ah yes, i'll go get her" he walked off and i was left standing by the grand staircase. It had been a few minutes and i went into my purse to grab a piece of gum. I stuck it in my mouth closed my purses then looked up. It was diana, charles and somebody else i didn't recognize.

 It was diana, charles and somebody else i didn't recognize

she looked absolutely stunning. Everyone and everything besides her cleared from my vision. She was in a stunning black gown with her styled how it usually was. I had never felt this way about her before, but in this moment i wanted her.
"y/n???" I snapped out of it and i realized charles had said that. He was right next to me while diana was still talking to others. He saw that i was looking straight at her.
"oh uh yes hello charles" i gave him a hug and two kisses on the cheek. He did that with everyone. All royals did. We stood side by side waiting for everyone to come down the staircase. First came Princess margaret I curtsied and she stood next to me. The same thing happened with everyone else, princess anne, prince edward, prince andrew, prince phillip, diana who for some reason winked at me after she kissed both my cheeks. I thought nothing of it. Maybe she was just trying to be funny i thought. Finally came her majesty the queen. I got nervous  around this point. I'd been nervous before but this was the queen of england. She walked by and i bowed. She kissed both my cheeks and smiled. We all sat sound at the table and of course i was next to diana. She was the only reason i was there. We said grace and started to eat. For some reason i had pictured them as stiff rich old people with no humor but they were quite funny.
"you look gorgeous today y/n" diana whispered while prince phillip was cracking a joke.
"likewise" i whispered back peering into her eyes. Her blue eyes were beautiful. Like they were staring into you figuring out who you really were. she grabbed my hand under the table and smiled at me. Pretty soon princess margaret caught on. She glanced at her sister and motioned her head in our direction. I knew but i don't think diana did. So i pushed out my chair.
"do excuse me, i have to use the restroom" and i walked off. A silence filled the room. Nobody talked when i walked off. I heard a few people clearing their throats and then i went in the bathroom. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. I figured i had stayed in there for long enough that it would seem like i actually went to the bathroom. I walked out and i felt like everyone was staring at me. I sat back down. And i felt something touch my thigh. It was diana. Why was she doing this? I gave her a look of confusion and she nodded her head. I didn't exactly know what she meant by that but maybe it meant she wanted it? i out my hand on hers and slid it closer to the inside of my thigh. She didn't say anything but she beamed. I wasn't paying any attention to anything the family was saying. At that moment it was just me and di.