How shy girl made her angry

Lisa pov: I didnt sleep all night because of new school and people there.Nerds like me are not liked and usually they have to somehow survive in this school but who will be my roomate if she will like me and accept the way I am?
Lisa was asking herself these questions on her way to school.Her older brother drive her to the school and helped her Carry staff.
Lalisa enetered room on 5th floor and nobody was there so she smiled and just start set up her things.After her brother left lisa was thinking about all students that she have to avoid and fight with without any reason just like she had in her previous school.
Lalisa went to her first class Little bit late because she couldnt find class.School was huge but she didnt want to ask anybody for help just lisa being shy lili🐥❤️
Professor started at Lalisa and then he ask her to intruduce herself infront of 40 students in her new class.
Lalisa:Hi students Im Lalisa Manoban,you can call me lisa so-
Kai:okay take a seat loser,dont waste our time
Ofcourse nobody even care about lisa most of students just were talking and didnt pay attention to new student.Even prof was texting in her computer.
Author:
Lisa was mad,she decided to be brave for the first time

Lisa:listen to me weird Dude Im not Here because i want to make friends or have to talk to rude idiots like you.Im here to study and became sucessfull not just like u flirt with girls and play at stupid basketball team.Is not gonna bring you anything just enjoy bullying me idc.
Prof:okay lisa take seat next to ms.Park
Author:
Lisa sat beside Rose and rolled her eyes after class she just ran away to cafeteria without making any eye contact or interaction with anyone in class.She knew from the beginning it didnt make any sense to try even talk to them not mention make friends in class even whole school.
Lalisa has chosen pleace far away from school stars,famous boys and girls and went to table od school losers even she knew that they arent weird or nerdy that much.They just like her were bullied by rude students.
Rose and her friends were eating together

Rose:This girl Lisa is shy
Jennie:wydm
Rose:idk she just new student but she didnt look around class she was just in her own world not paying attention to anyone in class,she just avoid all students and now look at her
Jennie:well why would I?
Jisoo:I think that she is shy and person who didnt come Here to make any friends.Her coldness is making me scared.
Kai:who cares about nerds.Right my bear?
Jennie pov:I didnt listen to converstation because i couldnt focus on anything I was just staring at Lalisa whole time and admired her thai beauty.She is tall and has black long hair,beautiful long legs and nice abs to make you want to touch and kiss.Her red lipstick on her beautiful unreal lips.Lalisa who are you Please let me know how to make you mine.Suddenly my smile change to angry face and death glare because this stupid dude called me bear.
Jennie:yah stop..kai Im going to invite lisa to this table,she should not be alone here as forgein new student,lets welcome her and lead her through school.
Rose:wtf since when u like help new students ?
Jisoo:I agree jennie with you just ask her to join.
Jennie was about to approach Lisa but out from nowhere her biggest enemy and the most famous girl in school did that before jennie.It was nobody but Kaia her biggest rival,she works as model and photographer.
Jennie went back to her table and just eat silently watching her enemy and Lisa.
Kai:Hi sweetie what we have Here nerd sitting alone and eating with other nerds.
Lisa:Well thats me
Kaia:babygirl there is one important thing you forgot before going to this school.
Lisa:what is it ?
Kaia lean closer to lisa and sit on her lap
Kaia:You are mine and only mine nobody will have you..there is no as answer just say yes to your new gf and queen of this school
Lisa:eh...Why im yours*this girl is make me feel uncomfortable and embaressed infront all students she chose me to sit on my lap and making my poor person her girlfriend*
Kaia kiss lisa neck and then her lips
Lisa didnt even flinch,she just was staring at her eyes and lips.
Meanwhile jennie pov:How dare she kiss her infront me and others.This bitch Kaia stupid tall,rich and possesive,annoying girl has to be pushed from the roof of school.My anger was bigger than my self control and I went fast to Lisa and Kaia.
Jennie:wow u bitch how dare you to kiss my new classmate and sitting on her lap,like she was yours.Don't u see that she is uncomfortable!
Lisa:dont stop Kaia she is my girlfriend and we can do whatever we want...right baby ?
Kaia:yes Lili
Lisa:she is mine and im HERS