👒Introduction and Reuniting ❤️

{Author pov}

'Alright it is time to teleport them! Although I hope they won't start a fight, hm meh is no use there will always be a fight. Although I should restraint Akainu just Incase if things get out of hands.

Ok now it is time!' Author thought as she snap her finger's and there's came the pirates, the marines, and the supernova, the warlords. And different people's.'
--------------------------------------------------------------
The strawhats was quick to look around and the scared trio Nami, Usopp, chopper all yelled out "WHY IS THE MARINES HERE!!" All three of them yell out.

Sengoku look at them "Pirate's! Capture them!" He yelled out as the marines try to capture them but was hold off by a strange force.

"Now now no need to fight everybody." A mysterious voice said.

"Who are you! Show yourself!" Sengoku yelled to the mysterious voice.

The voice chuckle "Well then My name is Xander, that's not really my real name but just call me that for now. And I'm afraid I can't show myself just yet" The voice said "Although I'm the one who send you here. I want you all to react to certain things, but mostly focus on Monkey D Luffy" The voice said who is knows as Xander.

Zoro who was asleep before he got teleported here woke up at the mention of his captain "Eh what do you want with our captain. And Luffy wake up" Zoro said.

Nami look at Luffy and Sanji who both were sleeping and she hit both of their heads "OI! Wake up you idiots!" Nami said. Luffy rub his head and he look around "Itaaai! That hurts Nami." Luffy said and he rub his head. Sanji open his eyes and his eyes have hearts in them "Of course Nami-Swaaan! Anything for you" Sanji said doing his weird tornado spin.

A certain red hair was watching and he chuckled "It looks like Anchor got a good crew. Huh oh! Buggy your here too!" Shanks said . Buggy eyes widen at Shanks "S-Shanks!? What are you doing here!?" Buggy yelled. Shanks started laughing.

Marco eyes widen as he was met with three figures who he dearly miss after the war at marineford and one who was killed by Blackbeard. "THATCH!? POPS! ACE!" Marco said. Whitebeard laugh "Guararara Marco! Nice to meet you again my son's" Whitebeard said. Ace chuckle"Yo Marco!" Ace said with a smile and he look at Luffy. Thatch look at Marco"Nice to see you again you big pineapple " Thatch said.

Luffy eyes widen "ACE!!" Luffy yelled as he quickly jump on Ace and hug him. Ace smile and he pat Luffy head "I miss you too Luffy " Ace said with a smile and he hit Luffy. A certain blonde was watching them from afar and he frown 'Not yet' Sabo thought.

Law turn around to see and his eyes widen and he had tears in his eyes noticing it was his father figure "Cora-San!" Law said and he was quick to hug Corazon. Corazon chuckle and he smile and he pat Law head "You really have grown Law" Corazon said with a smile. Doflamingo watch the two and he look away a sense of guilt wash over him.

"Alright it is time for the reacting! Everybody get ready!" The Xander said as Xander click on the laptop and it appears a image of some sorts.