I want to make you mine~

You 2 wake up the next morning together.Childe offers to take you somewhere where you guys can be alone You feel a bit uneasy about it knowing that he is still your enemy and you still need to kill him.Tho,you agree anyways just because you are curious on where he wants to take you and you might be able to sneak attack him and kill him.While you guys are walking their Childe trys to make small talk just to get rid of the silence between you two and to try and get to know you better.You guys start talking about whatever the fuck you can think of (sorry I have no small talk ideas and I wanna hurry and get to the smut part.)You two finally get there and he grabs you by the arm tightly and to fast for you to react in time.He pulls you and pins you to a tree.He says seductively "I am going to make you mind tonight~."He pulls out a needle and a potion that he stole from Albedo to make you pass out.Once you wake up you realize that it's already dark outside.Then you see that your tied up to a tree and no madder how hard you try you can't get out of the ropes.You start to notice that Childe is walking towards you with a smirk on his face.You thought that he was gonna use this opportunity to kill you or even worse torture you.You started to accept your fate knowing that it was impossible for you to get out of the ropes.Once he gets close enough he bends down a bit (btw you were sitting down in the ropes but not in a chair btw you were sitting on the floor.)He starts to gently move your hair away from your face bit and gently touches you cheek and then goes even closer and starts to kiss you.You start to think about what he said earlier yesterday about how he was gonna make you feel real good tomorrow night.You start to realize that this is what he meant but that once he start to slip his tongue into your mouth and starts to explore your mouth.You start to kiss him back cause what was the point of holding back anymore.You then also start to think about when you were feeling a bit weird in your stomach when you were watching Childe fight that guy and start to realize that it wasn't a stomachache you just like him like that.He ten starts to untie you and asks you calmly to not move and you do as he asks.He tell you to lay down on the floor and you obediently do as he says.He says good boy/girl to you and starts to kiss you neck.You start to make little moans and hoping he didn't hear them.Childe asks you to moan more for him cause he likes it very much.He starts to do it more rougher and doesn't stop until most of you neck had hickeys on it.He then take of you shirt and starts to lick you nipples.While he is sucking one he play with the other one like it's a rubber toy or something.He then to touch your chest and then goes down to your stomach then thighs touching them softly.He then started to choke you a bit but not to hard cause he's scared that he will choke you to death and ofcourse he doesn't want that.He then goes ahead and stops and starts to unbutton his shirt and then take of you pants.(He also take of your bra if you have breasts but just ignore the taking off bra part if you don't wear one.)He starts to call you his obedient little pet.He then starts to take off your panties/boxers slowly and then turns you over and start to finger you to get you ready.After he is done with that he starts to take off his pants the boxers and then starts to thrust his cock in to your ass hole.At first he does it slowly then he starts to pick up the speed.You start to moan so you cover your mouth so it isn't as loud as if you were to not cover your mouth.Childe notices that you are doing that and says "darling,why are you covering your mouth to where I can't hear your sweet  and cute moans as well?""please take off your hand and let me hear them,and if you do that then I'll make it feel even better~."You uncover your mouth and he starts to thrust it in even faster then before making you moan louder and louder."Ah yes keep moaning my love,I love it when you do."Child says happily.He then takes his cock out of your ass hole and turn you back over and makes you stand on your knees and says "be a obedient little pet and suck my cock ok kitty~."You then start to suck his cock.Childe starts to grab you by the hair to push your head to where he can put his cock deeper into your mouth.He then start to moan a bit.He starts to call you all sorts of pet names. Especially good boy/girl.He then take his cock out of your mouth and then puts you on the floor and turns you back over to put his cock right back in you ass hole so he can thrust it in and out.After a bit he starts to ask you "what is my name sweetheart~."You say Childe to answer his question.He says "no wrong."And spanks your ass since you got it wrong.You the say Daddy Childe and then he says correct and goes even faster to give you both more pleasure.He then start to beg you to cum with him since he is about to cum.After a bit of mire thrusting and begging he starts to cum inside of your ass hole and you start to cum at the same time.After all of that he takes his cock out of your ass hole and makes you suck his dick one more time and then comes into your mouth and tell you to swallow it.You did as he says and swallowed it.He then takes his cock out of your mouth.You two start to get dressed and go to sleep together.