Found you

The slightest smut😐

Sadie and the man arrives at the "PUNISHMENT HELL" room. The man unlocks the door and grabs Sadie's collar and drags her in there then injects some blue liquid in her neck, making her fall asleep.

Sadie POV

"Ugh, what's happening?" I say in my head sleepily. I take a look and picture myself in this room and think "Look what you put yourself through you a dumbass Sadie only if you have stayed he only yelled at you once! THIS IS CRAZY WHY WOULD I LEAVE MY WHOLE CAREER, MY WHOLE GROUP OF FRIENDS, AND THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST, Caleb." My ears pop then a hear an alarm, like, like someone broke in then seconds later Finn comes in with a knife and Natalia comes in with a Russian Revolver. They both look shocked as Finn bites on the knife with his teeth and runs over to me then takes the knife out of his mouth and cuts the ropes then rips the tape off my mouth. "Ow!" I complain as Finn says almost yelling " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HEAR SADIE!?!" Then he looks that my neck and sees there is a mark of blood. I say " I-" "Just shut up! He says. Not meaning to be rude but a want to get you out of here safe Sadie... I don't want anything bad happening to a beautiful girl like you *rubs my cheek* especially when Caleb is worried sick. He cried so much since you've gone in fact none of us could sleep because of his whining so hurry and come here it looks like you can't "walk". My eyes widen as he picks me up bridal style I start to blush and he notices it and smirks but I knew it was wrong so I just put my head down and he carries me to a car, Caleb car. As someone opens a door quickly and grabs me Finn starts the engine. " *Crying* Sadie! I love you so much! Please don't leave me ever again!" Caleb says carrying me like a baby a keeps French kissing me. I cry to because I've haven't seen him in days and I love him more than anything. 

Caleb's POV

On the drive home Sadie feel asleep in my arms. My heart warms as we arrive I take her out of the car and run inside. Everyone runs after me but I run faster because I don't what them to see Sadie in a kinda see-through bra because in the car if I looked close enough I could see her nipples, and grey sweats. As I arrive in my room a lock the door and rush to the bathroom. I place Sadie on the huge counter so he body fits on it. I take her clothes of then a see a bunch of scars on her but then a see her breast and her Vulva. I get distracted and get closer and start licking her Clit but as she groans turning I jump up and quickly place her in the tub. I start the water. I then wash her up that get her put in bed. Since it wasn't her room none of her clothes where there. So I get my red velvet soft robe then cuddle with her as we fell asleep.