Chap. 7

Obito: I need you to send me squad 7 and the rest of team Minato to come asap!

Unknown: of course young master, ill let them know it's very important...

Obito's pov~

'Dammit... I knew I should have kept my guard up... and now they have Kakashi... I have to take a look at whatever this is, it looks like a noise-canceling tech piece, they must have put this in after I heard that thud. If they know what kind of powers Kakashi possesses... I may never see him stable again.

My pov~

While Obito was waiting, I took a look at the noise-canceling chip, and not too long after, the 2 teams showed up. "You never call us up Obito senpai, what happened?.." Naruto asked in a serious but excited manner, it's been a while since Obitos needed their help. "Someone I met a little while ago... was kidnapped, but he possesses a power that not many people know of, not even the agency..." Obito said giving them a serious look that said 'you better not tell anyone' everyone nodded their heads in agreement. After a few minutes of talking, Obito explained how they met and his powers, he didn't go much into detail (as of last night) because time was precious. Obito sent team 7, the following students were: Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. As for team Minato, Naruto's father and 2nd inline boss is Obito's sensei, his teammate is Rin Nohara, and Obito is the other teammate, the 3 of them were the strongest team in the industry. They stayed back and talked more about Kakashi, finding out his past and how he got these mysterious powers. Obito knew he couldn't go, the lab people might already know too much about him already, so he stayed behind and did research.

With team 7, my pov~

Naruto: it looks like they're not too far away, it's starting to rain, we better hurry.

Sasuke: Look! claw marks, Obito Sensei said Kakashi had some animal power or something, looks like he held them off for a while. 

The team stopped at the tree they found the marks

Sakura: Looks like the tree mark is still kinda dry... there not too far away-

"AAH-" someone screamed from a distance

Naruto: let's go! that might be him!

They ran as fast as they could to the direction of the sound, Sakura got on the phone with Obito to let him know what was going on and Obito ignored Minato's call and ran out of the house. Obito was going to risk everything to save Kakashi, to save his lover, his happiness and he would not allow these punks to tear the two apart. While team 7 was busy catching up to the kidnappers, Obito was going through shortcuts, and Rin and Minato were finding out where the people could be going and they were trying to cut them off the trail.

Obito: Kakashi... I'm going to save you... no matter what!...