s2 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 07

You blinked your eyes twice. "What?"

"Let me stay the night."

"No."

"Why?" He asked tightening his hug . "Wakasa you of all people should know why." Wakasa blinked his eyes twice before an imaginary light bulb appeared on his head.

He chuckled and flicked your forehead. "I don't plan on doing that soon idiot, I just wanna experience sleeping next to you."

"That's too early for that." You pouted blushing to actually Wakasa would do that to you and you know how he respects you but who was to blame? This guy really loved expressing his thoughts you that always leave you flustered.

"Fine, let me dinner here then aftet that you can kick me out precious girlfriend."

You laughed lightly before standing up but Wakasa made you sit back and you looked at him confused. "What?"

"Don't leave yet. " He said , you nodded and hugged him for fifteen minutes more and the two of you finally stood up and decided to go bring the things you wanna eat later.

Shopping time with Wakasa was wholesome, but at the same time irritating or maybe it was just you since he kept denying the sweets you wanted to buy.

"Wakasa please! Atleast let me buy the sweets I want to eat."

"[Y/N] I swear to god I saw your fridge that is literally filled with ice creams , finish those first before buying all these chocolates." 'Who would've thought her father also liked spoiling this midget..'

You pouted and nodded, since Wakasa actually had a point and ice cream didn't sound that bad , hopping on the cart Wakasa didn't even mind complaining on your behavior as he placed the thing you wanted to buy on the side and took a few pictures of you without you noticing but knowing you often borrow his phone he knew you'll know sooner anyway but he didn gave you a rule that no matter how horrible you think you were on the picture you shouldn't delete it.

After paying Wakasa was the only one lifting the bags while you who was stubborn still took one stick of chocolate you were indeed stubborn till the end Wakasa thought.

When you two were on your towards your home Wakasa noticed a bunch of boys on the road around your age and heard a few whispers.

"Isn't that [Y/N]?"

"Still showing up on public? Isn't she guilty about what she did two years ago?"

"But who is that guy though?"

Wakasa closed his eyes before pulling down his hood to cover his head and doing the same thing to your hood since you two were currently wearing your couple hoodies, yours was gray while a black was on the middle meanwhile Wakasa's was blck and a gray cat was designed on the middle.

You didn't hear the whispers fortunately but Wakasa grew moe curious about this incident two years ago.

....

While stirring the soup you, you added a bit of pepper before stirring it again and heard a shutter sound. Whipping your head to Wakasa you blushed seeing him smiling all happily.

Currently having your hair tied in a bun with a few strands of your hair falling on the rear while wearing an apron with a white T-shirt, It was indeed a sight to Wakasa it felt like a practice run for marriage if possible Wakasa wanted to do that immediately but he knew you had your dreams and he would wait for you no matter how many years it would take.

"Let's wait for three minutes and cool it for a minute then we can eat." You spoke and he nodded, taking his phone away you checked all the photos he took of you.

Seeing Wakasa's homescreen was never gonna make you stop smiling , the guy really showed you how you what kind of love you deserved, more love than your mother ever showed you and this guy just dated for a month meanwhile that womab was already with you for how many years.

"Stop taking pictures of me."

"No." He smiled , you glared at him which caused him to raise his arms in defense you sighed and stretched your arms.

"Check the food I'll grab something on my room."

"I'll go with you."

"Wakasa hunny, you've been with me since this morning let me go to my bedroom alone."

"Each second with you is precious I don't wanna waste it so no."

"Charming. But no stay there."

"But-"

"Want me to kick you out early?"

He smiled and kissed your forehead you rolled your eyes. "Idiot."

"For you~"

"Oh my god! Stop your cheesy replies!"

"Okay honey now go."

You went to your room and took your phone and went downstairs, setting your phone on silent and sneakily taking pictures of Wakasa who was the ones holding a laddle right now.

Immediately setting the picture as your homescreen wallpaper you hid your phone when he approached you and after a minute you finally set the table before having your first dinner with Wakasa.

"Whose clothes are you gonna wear tonight though Wakasa?" You asked looking up at him, Wakasa stopped eating and gave you a smirk  before resting his jaw against his palm .

"I thought I was supoosed to leave after dinner?"

Heat went up to your cheeks upon the realization , how you forgot you were the fist person to actually deny him from sleeping next with you tonight.

Before you could speak your excuse he beat you to it.

"You could've been more honest hun, I mean- I still have my black shirt here and I don't mind sleeping with just my-"

"Wakasa!"

Laughing at your reaction he spoke once again which almost made you choke on your food.

"No worries hun, I wasn't planning to have premarital sex with yo-"

"IMAUSHI WAKASA IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP! I'M SHOVING THIS FORK IN YOUR THROAT!"

"Okay fine fine, I'll stop.."

You were still blushing madly, eating your food slowly before Wakasa proceed to talk which made you more flustered.

"For now.."