Chapter 2.

Maria POV.

I'm following Milo onto this trip and I look around and I walk forward until I bump into someone.

Maria“ Oh sor-.

Helga“ Well hello Ms Thania.

I scoff and glare at this cocky attitude of hers she links her arm with mine.

Helga“ You'll be accompanying me until your comfortable with your surroundings.

She looks at me with a smirk I blush and look away from her.

*Later*

We ended up somewhere I sigh and mourn the loss of those we lost.

Milo“ Let's just rest for the night.

Helga“ Good idea Mr Thatch.

We all set our tents but I notice my tent isn't looking great I groan.

Helga“ Problem?

I groan and look seeing her smirk.

Helga“ Come on Ri-.

I pull my pistol out and aim it at her head and she kicks it out of my hand and I sigh.

Maria“ Let's just get this over with.

She smirks and leads me to her tent I follow her in.

She wraps arms around my waist and pulls me into her chest I blush and chuckles.

Helga“ Do I make you nervous.

She trails her finger up my thigh and I open my mouth to speak but she kisses my lips.

Helga“ Rest Ms Thania you'll need it later.

*Later*

Milo“ FIRE FIRE!

I wake up and Helga crawls out and I follow we begin to panic, I run around trying to figure out what to do until I fall down a cliff.

Helga POV.

We get away from the fire and I count every one here until I notice Maria is gone.

Helga“ Mr Thatch where's Ms Thania?

Milo“ Wait I thought she was with you!

Maria POV.

I wake up and see a huge gash in my arm and I notice people in masks are surrounding me.

Maria“ *gulps*.

One of them walks towards me and I glare trying not to cry from the pain.

The person removes the mask and it's a beautiful woman she looks at me with curiosity.

Maria“ *stares*.

She looks at my arm and I stare she holds her crystal at my wound and then grips my arm.

She lets go and I see my wounds healed.

I stare at her and her face is inches from my face.

Her eyes look at me with mischief but kindness.

She puts her mask back on and her and her friends run off.

Maria“ Who's that?