2:3 You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To Know
Part 1
————

You Remind Me Of Someone I Used To KnowPart 1————

————

RECAP

You let in a much needed breathe. "so I have absolutely no idea what to do next." Your eyes were red from the amount of tears in your eyes. You bit the inside of your cheek as you waited for Alaric to speak.

He stayed quiet for a few, letting out a sigh. "It's okay. We'll figure it out together." He walked forward. You looked him up and down before walking forward and wrapping your arms around his torso, hugging him. He wrapped his arms around you, rubbing your back.

————

You walked around a bus and started walking to front of the building. "Come on, let's go!" A person shouted. You watched as they ran off, the school had toilet paper all over the front of it. That when a police car showed up, with the siren wailing once.

Looking over, you saw a police officer get out of the car. "This looks pretty self-explanatory, but you want to give it a shot?" The girl questioned.

You crossed your arms over your chest, amazed you were being accused of this. "Um, toxic masculinity mixed with outdated sports pranks?" You responded.

Just the the police car window rolled down. "There's no way Kate did it. She's a Timberwolf, not a Stallion." The familiar voice of Maya came from the car.

A confused look brushed your features. "Maya? What happened?" You asked, worried as you saw her in the cop car.

She didn't seem troubled at all being in the car. "Oh, don't worry. She's my mom." Maya stated, getting out of the car. "We don't really like to talk about it." Maya continued.

The confused look never went away. "We?" You asked.

Just then Ethan got out of the car. "Hey, Kate." He called out.

"Ethan?" You questioned, both of them came and stood next to heir mom. "So you guys are...?" You trailed off.

The cop looked at Maya and Ethan. "My kids, no matter how much it embarrasses them." She stated.

Ethan never took his eyes off you. " 'Cause who doesn't like getting dropped off to school in a cop car?" He stated, walking past his mom with his sister and past you.

His mother stared at him. "I'm on official business." She called out to both her kids but none listened. "Now, show me where I can find Principal Saltzman." You looked between her eyes, putting a fake smile on as the school bell rang through the speakers