Bonus Chapter Pt 1.

A few weeks later, Tanjiro had completely healed and was released from the medical wing. He smiled and then bowed, thanking Aoi for helping him get better.

"Now be careful next time Tanjiro"

"I will, thank you Ms.Aoi"

Tanjiro then left and had put on his haori, smiling up at the sunny day.

"It's so nice today..."

"Indeed it is Young Kamado!"

Tanjiro startled and turned to see Rengoku standing beside him.

"Oh! Hi Rengoku-san!"

"Hello young Kamado!"

Rengoku smiled at Tanjiro and Tanjiro smiled back. They looked at each other for a good moment and Rengoku took Tanjiro's hand.

"Eh?"

"Young Kamado, follow me"

Tanjiro turned a slight pink and Rengoku then led him away from the mansion, only a couple meters before pulling him behind a tree and pinned him to it. Tanjiro looked up at Rengoku startled.

"Rengoku-sa-"

Rengoku proceeded to kiss Tanjiro firmly, holding his waist. Tanjiro turned red in surprise and let out a soft moan. Rengoku kissed him more and then slid a hand down to his ass, squeezing it.

Tanjiro yelped and his mouth opened a bit. Rengoku took the moment to slide his tongue into his mouth. Tanjiro moaned and shivered with pleasure. Rengoku's tongue probed his mouth, tasting Tanjiro and it fired him up even more. Rengoku lifted Tanjiro up, holding him and rubbed his crotch against Tanjiro's ass. Tanjiro moaned louder and his face was completely red, drooling.

Rengoku then started to slowly unbuckle Tanjiro's belt. Tanjiro whimpered and then Rengoku stopped kissing him, ripping Tanjiro's shirt open and started to give him hickeys along his neck and collarbone. Tanjiro panted and moaned.

"A-Ahh~! R-Rengoku-san~"

Rengoku was fighting to control himself, hearing Tanjiro's moans, seeing his face in that sensual state, was so appealing and aroused him, making him salivate at his position, and his expression.

God...He looks so good right now...

Rengoku proceeded to lick and lightly nibble on Tanjiro's neck, drooling slightly.

"Tanjiro~.....I want to feel yo-"

"TANJIIIROOOO"

Both Rengoku and Tanjiro stopped and were startled at Zenitsu calling for him.

Zenitsu had seen Rengoku take Tanjiro but lost sight of them and went out of the mansion to ask Tanjiro something.

Odd, I could have sworn I had seen those two.

Meanwhile, Tanjiro and Rengou had quickly fixed themselves up and sighed in relief, walking out into the open.

Tanjiro's heart was beating fast and he was blushing. Rengoku seemed normal from what tanjiro could see, but the aroma coming from him, not to mention the way Rengoku looked at him...It made him feel so exposed, and hot for some reason.

W-Why is he looking at me like that? Then again...he did just make out with me...

Tanjiro then couldn't but wanted to feel more, and shivered at this thought. The thought of Rengoku's body pressed against his... He couldn't help but turn more red. True, they had done it once, but this...He didn't know what came over him, but Tanjiro realized that he wanted Rengoku to have sex with him again.