verosika

taxi pulls up to a side walk, window pulls down and revels Stoals, a displeased look on his face looking towards the nearby building

Taxi Driver: This is the place bird boy. Exclusive Mount-Luxury Suites.

Stolas: Thank you cabby. I’ll take it from here. If that super-sized singing sow of a succubus thinks she can waddle along and steal my Blitzy then she has another thing coming! She thinks she’s all that. Strutting around  in thinly veil garments and showing off her disgusting figure. Baaah! What ever spell she has on my him i’ll break it, like her rear end with most chairs. And when I do, everything will be alright again. Blitzo and I will be go back to what we were doing before. Sneaking behind my wife’s back and ramming each other until sun rise. She might have survived my previous attempts but lets see if she can with stand the full might of a Goetia! Her guts will feed my legions!

Taxi Driver: Uuuuhhh…what?

Stolas: Oh i’m sorry. I didn’t mean for you to hear all that.

Taxi Driver: Yeah. Usually guys monologue after they get out of the cab.

Stolas: I wasn't monologuing. I was declaring my intentions.

Taxi Driver: Okay but usually they do that after they leave…

Stolas: Oh what do you care?!

Taxi Driver: Its just weird that you didn't go outside of the cab and say it. F**k, just doing it in general is weird.

Stolas: I don’t care what a commoner like you thinks of me! All I care about right now is rescuing my lover from the swollen hands of an obese whore who thinks she’s musician.

Taxi Driver: Obese whore? Oh you mean Veronica Mayday?!!

Stolas: Yes. She has seduced my beloved and I will reduced her to a fatty pink pulp!

Taxi Driver: I don't know man. You’re going to upset a lot of people. Especially her fans.

Stoals: Oh you mean those disgusting fapping perverts?

Taxi Driver: Exactly. So many loyal, aboding perverts. Me included. She’s one of the few artists out there who’s musics you’d listen to the end even after you finish. She’s that good.

Stoals: Huh! Disgusting. I don't know what Blitzy she’s in her.

Taxi Driver: If he could it be corpus amounts baked goods and fast food.

Stolas: Exactly.

Taxi Driver: And his own cum.

Stolas: That cum should be in me!

Taxi Driver: Oh god! I’m sorry who’s the disgusting pervert here?

Stolas: (hmph) Even if she didn't use a spell, what is her appeal? What does she have that I, a member of a prestige royal family, don’t have?

Taxi Driver: Well a visible ass for starters. Then she has those sweet knockers she’s always laying out. The round mounding thighs too. Oh and her big belly the wobbles every time she struts across the stage. That sultry voice when she sings. You know in fact just by looking at you, you are the complete opposite of her. Including the genital.

Stolas: That WASN’T a question!

Taxi Driver: But you put it in the form a question?

Stolas: You sir have a fallacious standard of beauty.

Taxi Driver: Why? Becasue I like decent sized pair of tits and ass? Just like every HETEROSEXUAL guy in existence?

Stolas: Not true! I have on good….wait? Why am I even arguing with you