Crazy but the only solution!

3rd POV:

Izuku didn't know but Tokoyami one of the greated villains of the society who he chatted with the whole time found him running away and decided to follow this greenette. He may be fast but Tokoyami already had a hunch just looking at the direction where the green kid ran into. This was how he followed him to the beach and watched the kid dive into the water.

Tokoyami: The fuck.. he really at it again! 

Without much thinking, the villain ran into the ater and dove down to get Izuku out of there. Too bad for him when he finally reached the kid, he saw him being unconscious. Still with the thought of saving the one kid who in his eyes was a true hero, he pulled him out of the water and layed him down on the ground.

Tokoyami: Come on! 

Panik was spreading through the villains body as this hero in training didn't wanted to wake up, no matter how much he shock or slapped him. In the end he ended up performing CPR since the kid didn't breath anymore at all.

Tokoyam: Please! You can't do this. Who will stop us if not you!

1....

2....

3....

He continued ovr and ovr until he succeeded. The moment Izuku spit out the water and started cuaghing was the moment Tokoyami felt relieved. It was the very first time he felt this panicked as well as this relieved. No one ever made him feel this way other than Izuku. For him Izuku wasn't a lover or a stranger but an idol as well as a friend he grew to like after chatting with him even for a couple of minutes. There was no doubt in his mind that this hero needed a hero of his own and he wanted to get to know the kid better. Let's say he had this feeling that they would become great friends and he didn't wanted to face him as an enemy at all anymore.

Tokoyami: Never scare me like this ever again.

While Izuku couldn't hear Tokoyami say this, the young raven shed a tear as he was glad he managed to save his dear hero friend in time.

Tokoyami: What now? I can't just leave you here.... I also can't go to fucking UA with you....Ah sheeesh!

True friends would do anything for each other and he knew how much Izuku would sacrifice if it would be him. So left with no other choice the raven took the green bean and decided to break into UA or more like just walk into there. Of course there were heroes around him in an instant but he didn't care.

Tokoyami: What a shity school let's their ace go dive into the ocean?

Aizawa: HE WHAT?!

Tokoyami: And this isn't the first time he tried too!

All Might: PUT MY BOY DOWN!

Tokoyami: I will do a jackshit about that. NOW MOVE! HE NEEDS HELP AND NOT FROM YOU!

Aizawa: Why are you doing this?

Tokoyami: Let's say he is a hero for some of us villains too even tho we despite him.

Aizawa: Do you?

Tokoyami: ..... no.....

All Might: I see.....

It was a short conversation since Izuku really needed to see RG right now. Just like that Tokoyami was guarded and guided towards the infirmary where they met RG and who immediately started checking Izuku up. 

Meanwhile Nezu decided to have a nice chat with Tokoyami.

Nezu: Why would a villain come over and save one of the future heroes?

Tokoyami: You know it exactly.

Nezu: I do but I want to hear it from you.

Tokoyami: He doesn't deserve to die like this. 

Nezu: Indeed but what has it to dow with you?

Tokoyami: He may not remember it but when we were young, he saved me....

Nezu: A favor you returned?

Tokoyami: NO, this is more than a favor I ove him.

Nezu: I hope you realize that there is no turning back now and no escpaping from here.

Tokoyami: I know.

Nezu: I see and you still chose to help him.

Tokoyami: Yes.

Nezu: Then how about staying here?

Tokoyami: Pardon.

Nezu: You see. I was already working on a villain rehabilitation program. How about becoming the very first person in it?

As stupid as this might have sounded to Tokoyami, he also knew that this was the only way to help his friend. There was this long lost memory of Izuku saving him from people who bullied him because of his appeariance. Now that he could help the hero who would sacrifice himself to people who needed him, there was no need to hesitate at all. After all, Izuku was his hero as well and he hated to admit that to his friend or anoyne. 

Tokoyami: I accept under the condition of sharing a room with Izuku.

Nezu: That is managebale.

Just like this Tokoyami became the opportunity to help his friend out as well as make sure that Izuku would never try and offer himself again. Not only that but thanks to staying close to Tokoyami, the green bean started to change and gain self courage. The strong feeling of needing to protect the villain from Bakugo as well as the feelling of having someone who understands him was helping Izuku to get past his darkest moments. Of course Aizawa made sure his class as well as anyone else would give the greeneette a chance and wouldn't pressure his favorite student at all.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this short story and I hope you liked it as well. Thanks for working with me Green.