Angelina

"Who do you think mine can be?" George asked lying on the bed while he stared at the ceiling without really looking at it, the brother in the other bed turned his head to his partner, sighed and seemed to think about it for a second.

"I don't know, maybe Hermione?" The two stared at each other seriously for a moment and burst out laughing.

"Can you imagine? A life spent in the library. Then Ron would kill me, those two won't tell me right" "I already think she's his soul mate, surely."

There were moments of silence until Fred got lost in his thoughts and George noticed it."What?" Asked the second. "Who do you think is mine?"

George sat up on the bed and turned to his brother without thinking too much. "Angelina" "You're only saying that 'cause she's the only girl I've been with, so it's not fair.""Yeah, well we've spent too much time thinking about nonsense like jokes, we've never spent time with anyone other than Lee, Harry, Ron and Hermione, and oh well, you also with Angelina"

"Do you really think we wasted time? " The two looked at each other and thought about it, but then exclaimed a "nah" at the same moment.

Fred opened a nightstand drawer positioned between two beds and looked inside. George followed suit. "6 minutes, let's go," they said in unison, looking at each other. The two got up from their respective beds, Fred took something from under it and left the room.

It was almost midnight, everyone was asleep, the only awake was Leo, in Ron's room, he felt he was bubular, too elated to have probably chased a mouse. The twins were now in front of the front door, they went out and stood on the steps of the veranda.

"Lumos" Fred said making light to George who was handling something. "They start to be more and more" Fred said looking at a gnome who sneaked up curious to know what two were doing, but when George finished what he was doing, Fred pointed his wand at the gnome and he, realizing that he had been discovered, disappeared running back in the tall grass.

The two waited a few seconds and then heard the sound of the clock in the house striking midnight. They jumped to their feet and looked at each other.

"Happy birthday Fred" "Happy birthday George" they said together.

"Incendio" they both said pointing their wands at what they had brought from the room and something broke free in the sky.

Fireworks.

They burst out making absurd noises and lighting up the house and much of the garden of the Weasley house. Screams rose from the house and part of the family ran into the garden in their pajamas. Everyone was screaming asking what had happened.

Molly Weasley watched with her hands in her hair as the two ran and hopped around the garden, looking up at the sky where the blasts were coming from. That dark mantle was covered for a short part by a little fire colored in red, green, white and blue.

"FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

The two looked at her and ran towards her.

"Happy birthday mom!""Today is 17 years" "That you brought into the world""The two best people there is" They said jumping around her and completing each other's sentence.

The mother looked at them amused and took them in a hug, kissed them and wished a happy birthday to both of them. Ginny was the second to hug her brothers and wish them happy birthday, then touched to their father, who congratulated on the fireworks set off with the fire, which he said were less noisy than those set off by the water. And finally there was Ron still asleep who wished them both in a big yawn.

"You know what this noise is? Some people here need to sleep, I have to work tomorrow, you know? Just be so foolish at your age," Percy said on the doorstep as soon as he arrived. "At least one normal person had to be in this house" George said turning to Percy with a warm smile, the person concerned smiled at him and I thank him for the respect.

"That's why we're here, otherwise think if we were all like you Perce" Fred said finishing his brother's sentence, Percy realized that Fred had only made fun of him and that he meant that it was the two of them who were normal, and not him.

Then he wished them both 'happy birthday in a grumpy way and went back to bed. "Come on let's all go back to sleep now," Molly said after the fireworks stopped. "Yes, let's go to sleep," said Fred and George.

Each headed to their room, Fred and George entered theirs and found an owl, a barn owl they knew well, that of their best friend Lee Jordan. George walked over and took the note from the owl's paw, while Fred walked back into the room with some owl cookies and a bowl of water from Ron's room.He put them on the desk and pointed them to the owl.

"Here, not very kindly offered by Leo, drink" he went to his brother who was opening the note. It contained greetings from their friend, and said that he accepted the offer to stay at their house for their birthday, and that he would arrive in the late morning, also asked to have the owl stay with them until he arrived.

Fred and George nodded and George went to Ron's room to get Leo's cage."If you want you can go hunting, when you come back you can sleep here" they said to the owl who took off and went out the window. The twins went to bed, said good night and fell asleep in no time.

They were awakened very early the next morning, when Lee's barn owl came back and got into Leo's cage, Leo started making an incessant noise and flying around the room happy.

Fred woke up and called his brother, both tired and began to get nervous about the din, Fred took the big cage with two owls and took him to Ron's room and then back to his room. But they heard Ron complain, they exchanged a glance in passing and then lay down in bed and exclaim in unison "better him than us" and then fall asleep.