-001-

!theories!

ELIZABETH

"AND DO YOU PROMISE to keep her safe?" I asked with an eyebrow raised.

I felt annoyed. The chief has sent me on a mission to find the lost pig named Georgie Piggy and that means having to abandon my sister, Charlie on someone else's watch.

I didn't know why. I felt very sure that Charlie will be safe under my care. But the chief didn't want me to bring her along, in fear of having her infected as well.

Charlie is my only younger sister, and my best friend. We been through hard times together. We were both described by the one word, 'FEARLESS'. We never backed down a fight and we take risks. She is also like my bestie (apart from Doggy, of course) and someday, she wants to be a cop after graduating from her criminology course in college this year.

Lately, a strange virus was spread over the city, the city of Lucella, causing her graduation day to become suspended. Believe me, she was fussy about it.

And here she is, living at the Station, mostly in Doggy's cubicle since some pyromaniacs managed to burn down the orphanage we were once living in.

My name is Elizabeth Lee. People call me Liz since 'Elizabeth' is a bit too mature. I always look shy at first but once you get to know me, I'm cool.

Doggy only let out his usual laugh. "Oh Liz, I can't believe you aren't putting your trust on me!" he said jokingly.

I slumped my shoulders, opening the car. "Nah..." I mumbled. "Its just my first time having to leave her with someone else,"

"You need to get used to it," Doggy said calmly. "Plus she's old now. Don't treat her like a little kid,"

I thought about it for a while. He was actually speaking facts. Charlie has just finished college, two years after I did. She has her own friends and she was given a baton by Poley when he was going on missions of his own, just for 'making the runaway criminals trip'.

Charlie treasures the baton now like it was her toy. And I'm sure that baton would come in handy, especially at this moment.

"Alright, Officer," I said, slipping in the police car before glaring at him. "If she gets infected by those monsters, I have no choice but to push you into the acid next to the restrooms,"

"You can trust me, Liz,"

I sighed, rolling my eyes before starting the car and driving off.

...

"So this must be the place where Georgie Piggy was last seen..." I said to myself, as I saw a green-bricked house before me, which has at least two floors with a well near the entrance. It was also surrounded by a large fence, with a gate left open.

"That doesn't look safe," I muttered, stepping out of the car, letting the wind hit my hair.

Then, footsteps came from behind me, causing me to fish out my taser.

"What's that sound?" I whispered to myself, walking on forward.

I continued taking  a few more steps before feeling a presence behind me.

Then, as quick as how light travels, a bat smacked me on the head, causing me to fall unconscious on the ground.