"The Heart?"

The cherry blossom petals steadily descended to the ground much to the displeasure of Hibari .
"Tch."he said as he walked back to his classroom .
-------
"Today, we've learned all the important parts of the human body, it is a very magnificent structure and without a doubt something worth studying." he said.

"You didn't mention the heart at all in the entire lesson." You said.

He paused.
He didn't forget to mention it, it's just that it was something that he couldn't describe. The school textbooks didn't make it any clearer either. He found it rather surprising that one student actually had a well functioning brain despite the lack of comprehension reflected on their homework.

"Class dismissed."he said as he packed his things.

Everyone left the room uneasy.

Except for you.

"Surprised?"you asked chuckling.
"Hn."
"Judging by your violent and blood thirsty personality, you must have little time to think of emotions and --"

" Drop the subject."
"...Just for once, listen to some advice. Maybe you should--"

He grabbed your wrist and squeezed it.

"I don't need someone of your low standard to tell me what I have to do, if I needed advice I would've asked , of course , not from someone like you." he barked.

You could see the anger in his eyes.
Without thinking you grabbed his face ,

"Herbivore, what. are . you .doing!?" He hissed."This is not allowed!"

"A certain doctor told me that the best way of relieving anger is by having physical contact with someone..."
You whispered. You looked at him on the eye." And I want to test that."

You smashed your lips against his. your legs wobbled and your face felt warm but it didn't bother you, nothing could bother you.

"Herbivore..no..(Y/n)," he said,

"Yes?"

" I want to study the human body a bit more.."

"Wha-"

He threw you over his shoulder and walked home.

-----1 Month later

"Hibari..YOU GOT ME PREGNANT !?" You cried .

" I did say the human body was something worth studying, didn't i?"

"IT'S ALL SHAMAL'S FAULT!"

Doctor shamal broke in through the window.

"I'm not the one who did the bed twister with Hibari."he said.

"Hn."

"Screw you , shamal..." you said as you walked off.

END~

"Tch."

END~