You all are loved

You guys are all loved very, very much got it?

You all are important in some sort of way and always have someone who loves you. It may feel like everyone is against you and/or just hate you but there is always someone who loves you. And all of you are loved very much. You all are amazing and just everything you need to be. You all are perfect in my eyes. You may have your flaws gut everyone does. Everyone has that flaw that may be easy to see or hidden. But listen you all are perfect. Your body is perfect, who cares if your not 'perfect' cuz you are. You are perfect and nothing will stop me from believing that. You all are also so brave and amazing. Just remember you all are loved. You guys may not see it but I will always see good in you. You may think no one cares for you but those people have many, many people that care for 'em. And you all are oh so loved. You all have someone that someone may be yourself, family, friends, or a pet. It could range but there always will be that one person who loves you most. You ARE love and always will be by someone. It may not seem like it but there always is that person that loves you right now. You are amazing. I love you all, remember that. 

This isn't the best but I said I am going to try and make some people smile or feel better<> So here I am trying to<>

^-^