|Announcer| Chapter Five: Robotic Martial Issues

Announcer's POV

NOVEMBER 5, 4292

The click-clack of my hand rested against my cheek, impatiently steaming off ideas in my chair. What did he ask me to do again? Something related to his whole ideals to take over the world again? Whatever my robotic brain is fussing enough already. I laid back in my chair, observing my own body again. He built it himself, just for me. Some ideas he took into actual consideration. From my hair to my long lab coat. I couldn't be any more appreciative. Especially for the fact that he revived me after that cow-skinned tubby took me out. He gave me a second chance. Recently, I'm not so appreciative, his ideas are off the rails again. Almost as off the rails as his original plan. Somehow its exceedance is continuing to gratify its success. I heard the door to my own office room swing open, feeling someone immediately hug my leg. "Naa Naa?" I peered down at the small robot. Noo Noo built her after the main four dispersed. She reminds me heavily of Po, from the pigtails to the personality. I couldn't be happier to have her around, she completes a part of me that Noo Noo took away. I picked up the girl, who happily giggled at being picked up. "Papa! Look at my new hairstyle, dad did it!" She showed off her short pigtails. Her long hair was no longer in existence anymore. "It looks beautiful, Naa Naa. He did amazing." I ruffled her hair, her reaction an instant spark of joy. She wiggled her way out of my arms, running back off wherever she came from. I decided to follow along since I needed to speak to Noo Noo. We had no longer resided in the dome, somehow, we'd taken shelter in a deep part of the Station. Somewhere Noo Noo finds it valuable to work through his expressive plans. I wish I could continue supporting his plans but after it harmed the kids, I can't. He promised me it'd be different with Naa Naa. However, I can never be too sure.

I saw him well-rested in his big planning chair. His blue hair spiked out of his top hat. His fake drawn-on stubble shone within the light. His well-equipped suit he found perfectly fitting him. There's something always so beautiful about him yet so toxic. Hopefully this time the plan doesn't involve genocide again. Naa Naa instantly greeted him, he pulled her into a hug excited to see her as well. He never treated anyone else this kind unless it was Po. Sometimes I think that Naa Naa is his replacement for Po rejecting his ability to join his side. She's still alive and I'm thankful for that. At least she's in good hands now. But all of that honestly pisses off Noo Noo to a high extent. He complains in bed about it every so often. Sometimes it is so tiring to even sleep next to a man who has something to complain about. "How's my little Naa Naa?" He asked, the small girl impatiently sitting on his knees. "I'm good! I showed papa my new haircut, he loves it!" The talk of me had Noo Noo immediately turning to me. His charming smirk having me forget my original issue. "I see you came out of your thinking space for once. Anything new to bring to the table?" He asked, holding our daughter who was less focused on our conversation. "No, hun. I've been struggling to come up with anything new." I could tell he was trying to not get mad with Naa Naa around. His composure was able to contain a nice persona. "No worries, you have time. Our little Naa Naa here can help her dad come up with ideas. Isn't that right?" He baby-talked her, she nodded happily unaware of her father's true intentions. "Yeah! Yeah! Papa, we got to help dad!" She strongly suggested, making playful fists. "I'm helping him enough, sweetheart. Don't worry about papa." I twiddled my fingers, unknowingly getting uneasy.

Noo Noo got up from his chair, notifying Naa Naa to go run off and play so we had some 'adult time'. In reality, I have zero ideas to bring to the table. He strangely approached me, staring directly up at me. Despite his short stature, I was afraid of what he could do. As a vacuum, he caused a literal apocalypse. The only reason I'm still here is that we're married, he loves me. He wanted me back into his life. I love him just as much and probably more than him. "How is it so difficult for you to just cooperate with me, Announcer? An idea, a singular idea, that's all I need." He walked around me, facing the outer electronic devices covered in his plans. Most including his special infected. "I'm gonna be honest, this whole thing is a bad idea! They'll find you out again and then what? You'll transfer your data to a toaster next?!" I argued, his small footsteps stomping towards me. His death stare was deadlier than anything. "I was lucky to have found a human-robot form, you were too. I could've just left your sorry ass for dead. But we're married and all families need the bitchy housewife." He commented, brushing me off to grab a wine glass and a drink. Pouring himself a small glass of red liquid. "But this isn't right, think of Naa Naa! I don't want this future for her, you made her just for us! To start over!" "I made her as my future replacement, a war weapon beyond your wildest imagination. She will end up like me, but knowing both our DNA went into making her. She's got your stubbornness and hilariously awful humor."