-02-

-[Hello Again, Darling <3]-

[LOADING DATA...]

[LOAD COMPLETE!]

[LOADING STAGE...]

[LOADING CHARACTERS...]

[LOADING STORYLINE...]

[LOADINGS COMPLETE!]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

WOULD YOU LIKE TO CONTINUE?
YES<
NO

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

[ LOADING..... ]

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

YOU OPENED YOUR EYES AND GASPED desprately for air, feeling as if you were suffocated, you sat up and analized your surroundings, you noticed that there were... guts and blood all over the place... what the..?

SUDDENLY YOU SAW two pairs of what seem to be hair accesories, you reached out to it and it suddenly despawned, wait nevermind. It's now head accesories for you. What in the world? Well who cares? What you should be worried about is where you are EVERYTHING and EVERYONE was at level 5! And checking your stats, your a literal level 1. You internally screamed before snapping out of your trance, hearing a male voice.

[???]: "Hey, are you alright?"

YOU FLINCHED A LITTLE, slowly turning around, your E/C eyes widened as you recognized who it was.

[Y/N]: "W...Wait! Are you [SAITAMA]?! The man who's just a hero for fun?! I-I'm a really big fan!"

YOU EXCLAIMED IN EXCITEMENT WHEN YOU SAW HIM, and it took you under a minute to process what you just said. You turned red as you stuttered out a very very rough apology as he stared at you, feeling little sparks in his heart, a part of him felt happy that for the first time, someone has noticed him and was a fan!  The other part was unexplainable, he isn't an emotion expert, and he felt upset upon said fact, he was quickly snapped out of his trance as he heard your sweet voice ring his name out again.

[Y/N]: "Hey...Are you okay..?"

SAITAMA: "Yea. By the way, you new around here? Never seen your face around at all."

'Shit. I forgot about my own lore.' SILENTLY CURSING HERSELF SHE SWEATDROPPED AS SHE THOUGHT of a decent excuse.

[Y/N]: "Yea! I'm new- I moved here and dropped out of high school to pursue my not even exsiting career! But every one of the apartment complexs in this city is already full.."

YOU SIGHED OUT AS YOU SAID THE LAST PARTS, you felt extremely overwhelemed, not only are you physically stuck in a game, you also have no gear or basic materials to survive! Everything is around level 5 here, and you're just a level 1!

You started to silently cry to yourself but snapped out of it as you had finally arrived to his appartment, sighing in nostalgia -seeing the old texture used and more easter eggs- you entered his apartment, and asked to sit down and talk to him. You needed to tell him a very. Very serious and important question.

[End.]
(I am very sorry for how short this is)