Reuniting 2 [ Kiibo + Maki ]

Himiko walked out of the room, wiping her face with her sleeve, now I was up.

Well, this shouldn't be too difficult for me- it's not like I'll cry—

★ ★ ★

"KIIBO!"
Maki ran up to the boy, hugging him tightly and clenching her teeth as to not cry.

"I missed you!"

I guess the assassin never really let the grief sink in, the grief of how someone DIED for HER.

So I guess she underestimated how emotional and overwhelming it would be, she suppressed her emotions about what had occurred in the past year while Shuichi and Himiko did not, Himiko even argued with Maki, calling her heartless for how she never expressed grief.

But now those emotions resurfaced, the emotions that she buried deep down.
Guilt, sadness, heartbreak, blame, anger, anger anger anger-

★ ★ ★

Maki was never one for physical contact, never hugged anyone but Kaito, Himiko and Shuichi when they survived, but now she was willingly hugging someone, not being pulled into one.

"Hi, Maki.."
Kiibo smiled and hugged back, she hugged him tight, very tight, as tight as she could.

She felt so guilty, so horrible, angry at herself for letting this happen.

"How are you..?"
Kiibo asked as Maki pulled out of the hug.

"I'm.. Ok.. I just-.. I'm.. this is alot."
She mumbled, sighing and wiping the tear from her eyes.

"You've grown quite a bit."
Kiibo chuckled, Maki smiled softly, patting his head and getting off the bed.

"How are you feeling?"
Harukawa asked, Kiibo shrugged.

"I feel fine, a bit.. stiff..?"
The robot mumbled, questioning his choice of words.

"Thats normal, i'm glad you're okay besides that though. I think Shuichi's getting impatient though.."
She chuckled, Kiibo laughed and nodded.

"Yeah.. Probably.."

"Well.. I'll see you soon."

★ ★ ★

uehhsvgi uah uh