1

(Forrest pov)

Me and my friends were eating when it happened. I honestly don't know what happened. I was just eating my chicken nuggets when we got caught in a flash of light. I remember being in a lot of pain and screaming, but looking back it was likely the villians attempt to get away or something. We had opened our eyes and seen them. Class 1/A... We were all shocked me and one of my friends passed out, while the others expressed their shock in various ways. After I woke up, Tenya Iida yelled at us, "Who are you? Are you villians?" I was apalled and trembling, however I stood and spoke up, "We aren't villians, and we have no idea how we got here. My name is Forrest." With this, my friends started to introduce themselves. They remained relitivly calm, minus Bakugo of course. We followed them to the school, where Recovery Girl did a few tests on us. Nezu was asking us questions, but when he got to me i had started going nonverbal and panic was making me want to break down. Reality had now set in for me; we arrived in front of people who could kill us easily and we had no idea how we got there nor how to get back. I started sobbing quietly. I then felt a sharp pain in my back and i started sobbing harder. Wings unfurled and wrapped around me. "Nezu she has a pheonix and elemental quirk. This also seems to have only been reavealed from being exposed to our dimention." 'What?! we were transported to another dimention' I was shocked. My friends vanished, being taken by the league of villians. How i had maneged to manifest a quirk, i had no idea, but i had to accept it and move on.

How will I survive this reality?