Chapter 1

" Rok soo.....!!! just hold on a little longer...the rescue teams are on the way!!! just a little longer...!!! " he could hear his team leader, Lee hyuk soo's voice through the pain. He was more badly injured than his other teammates. He knew at that moment that he would die. He groaned in pain. 

" Rok soo... bare with us a little longer they're probably near already don't give up just yet...!!! " his teammate begged Kim rok soo.

" At... least...now could you...shut up..." Kim rok soo groaned again. His injuries worsened every second he knew he couldn't make it till the rescue teams arrive. He reached out his hand to his teammates but before it reached his sunbae's face his hand fell down lifelessly. Choi jun soo's looked at his teammate in disbelief.

" Hey rok soo...quit playing around...come on...wake up...the rescue teams will be here...HEY!!!...WAKE UP...DON'T SCARE ME...!!! " Jun soo begged while tears left his eyes. Team leader, Lee hyuk soo looked at his dongsaeng, who was laying on his teammate's thighs lifelessly with pained eyes. " Rok soo......why....did you give up so soon....I thought you wanted to live the slacker life you always dreamed of....? " Lee hyuk soo mumbled while tears fall from his eyes. There laid the corpse of Kim rok soo peacefully while his teammates moaned about his passing.