Chapter 11

The morning was shiny as always because it was summer. Minho opened his eyes and looked at the sleeping beauty beside him. the baby like features made him gently stroked through his face. The love he waited for these years finally became his.

He pulled him towards him and inhaled his saffron scent. Just then he saw Jisung was trying to open his eyes. He immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Jisung opened his eyes and saw a sleeping Minho. He reached his hands and tickled the tip of his nose.

“Hyungie…” he called but Minho didn’t open his eyes.

But little then Jisung didn’t know that he was pretending. He smiled.

“You look like a baby when you are sleeping but, you are a beast.” He smiled. “I know you wanted to do more, but you can’t. I won’t allow you to do more than one at a time.”

This made Minho immediately opened his eyes and Jisung was like a red traffic now. Minho smirked before pulling him close.

“Really? I know that you want but you are so shy that’s why you were rebel yesterday. But I won’t obey you.” Minho said sentence by sentence.

“Pervert.” Jisung hit chest turn his back to him.

Minho chuckled and began to kiss his back.

“Can’t you keep your lips away from me?” he pouted.

“No. you are so tasty.” Minho whispered in his ears as he nibbled on it.

“You are a damn pervert.” Jisung tried to get away from his grip.
Minho laughed and carry them to the bathroom.

Jisung looked at his friends and they were happy as they screamed and fire the party bombs. But not any of them were surprised. Seungmin hugged him and Minho after Chan.

“Since, it’s our bachelor party today, let’s celebrate with heart content that the last one in our gang to find the perfect partner for them.” Chan yelled.

“Yes. On our marriage, we want to threw my bouquet and the one who catches will be…”

“Me” everyone yelled, cutting off Seungmin.

“You guys didn’t surprised a bit. That’s suspicious.” Jisung said.

They all dance and threw all for a while. After dinner they were resting on the couch.

Jeongjin was sitting on Hyunjin’s lap. Felix was in between Changbin’s legs while Seungmin was kept his head on Chan’s chest.

Minho was lying his head on Jisung’s lap said suddenly made them all looked at Minho. He kept silent.

“We knew that for a while.” Jisung surprised at Changbin’s answer. “We saw how much he was yearning for you by the way he looks at you.”

Jisung felt guilty. He made Minho looked at him for all these years. He felt a tickle on his bare tummy as Minho softly kissing them while on his laps, which was exposed between the crop top and shorts jeans he wore.

Minho gave him a warm smile while Jisung also return the smile back but he was still distress and it not gone unnoticed by the elder.

“So let me tell you. The marriage is next month. Hope you guys will come by next week.” Seungmin said.

“Yeah, but next year is our graduation ceremony, so you have to change your surname Kim to Bang in your certificates.” Hyunjin said in half jokingly.

“Hey, my baby has the freedom to choose for either or not changing it.” Chan said.

Seungmin hugged him and Chan also hugged him back while others were all showed a fake gross expression.

“So, what about changing the man?” Changbin asked.

“Felix, do it.” Chan replied.

“Hey!” Changbin yelled making all of them laughed out.

“Hey baby, what about you?” Minho asked Jisung.

“Changing man?” Jisung can’t suppress the laughter when he saw the elder’s face after he asked this. “Okay, about the name, I don’t want to, you can change.”

“Why should I?” Minho leaned to his ear and said. “I am the top and you are my…”

“PERVERT!” Jisung yelled gaining all of other’s attention.

“Yah Min hyung, stop staining poor Hannie’s naiveness.” Hyunjin said.

“We didn’t stain our bedsheet yet.” Everyone was surprised at Minho’s comment while Jisung looked like a red traffic light.

“Is that Minho hyung or my eyes gone wrong?” Jeongjin asked while Felix and Seungmin nodded.

“Chan hyung, save me from this man who tried to stain my holiness.” Jisung said.

“Sorry, he is your boyfriend, so that 'staining' part, bear with it. I can’t help.” Chan chuckled.

When they were on the ride back, Jisung was staring outside. Minho looked at him and stopped the car made Jisung looked at him.

Minho looked out and show a bridge, it was a walking bridge, vehicles are not allowed and the night scenery was amazing.

“Let’s walk a bit.” Minho pointed to the bridge.

As they walking Jisung felt his fingers intertwined with Minho. He looked at that bond and leaned to the others shoulder. Minho looked down before pecking his head.

“Why are you so moody?” Minho asked.

“Nothing. I am stupid.” Jisung said and they stopped walking. Jisung look down while Minho was staring at him.

“All these years, I didn’t understand your feeling even if I spent my most of the times with you. I am sorry for keeping you waiting for all these years for me.” He said.

Minho hugged him, “It’s not your own fault. I am no good at expressing or showing love and care while you are that generous to not see me that way I see you.” Minho said.

“I want to kiss you.” Jisung asked like a child and pouted making Minho chuckled and break the hug.

“Go on. All yours.” He smirked.

Jisung blushed and leaned forward but when he saw the elder’s eyes and those teasing smirk made his confidence gone. He was about to move away but Minho pulled him by his waist and crashed his lips.
It took a second that Jisung to melt into that kiss. Their lips moved in a sync.

There was a white car which is less far parked. The glass rolled down and Nam Soyoung looked at the scene of Minho and Jisung kissing.

“Who is that boy?” she asked.

“His childhood friend Han Jisung and he is the son of Minho’s nanny who was passed away few years ago.” The guy who sat on the passenger seat answered.

She looked again to them before rolling up the glass. Her face was expressionless.

It was night and Jisung wanted to go to his house. He knew his father won’t be at home in the night or drunken even if he was there. So he decided to take his belongings from the home now.
Minho insisted him for helping and came.

The door was unlocked. Assuming Semin will be there at house, they slowly made their way to his room without making any noise.

Suddenly the lights were on making the two of them panicked. Minho spotted a lying Semin on the floor and showed to Jisung.

They exchanged a look before slowly walking towards him. when they reached near him they saw blood near him, who was lying his chest down.
Jisung immediately crouched down and turned his body revealing a bullet on his stomach.

Jisung screamed and Minho was shocked at the sight.

“Dad… dad.” Jisung called but not a movement in him.

Jisung began to yell and cry. Minho was too stunned to speak. But he crouched down near the younger and hugged him as comforting.