chapter 13

Max said to Chole what do you think of our room then I opened it for her so she can walk into the room Chole said to Max I love it I walked into the room and went to sit on the bed and said Max can you come over to me please and thank you. Max said Chole so you love our room then I walk to her now I'm stand in front of her I said what up Chole said Max yes I love our room what are we going to do now then I kiss him on the lips 👄 and I said I love you. Max said Chole we have to wait for Cody to come tell us what is going on next and I kiss her on the lips 👄 and said I love you too Chole said Max can we do things later today then and I hope he come soon then. Max said Chole yes we can do things later today then and I hope he come soon too, Chole said Max can we just sit here and talk until he get here then. Cody said sweet heart ❤️ I will text the boys that have your sister and your brother too then me and the boys can do that things with your mom then after that we will talk you guys what she did to us then. Emily said Cody that good I kiss him on the lips 👄 and said thanks you Cody said sweet heart ❤️ your welcome I kiss her on the lips 👄 too then Cody text Max and Jackson the text said hey guys please bring Chole and Seth to mine and Emily room please and thank. Max phone go off he look at it and see it was from his boss he open it up and read it he text Him back it said yes Boss we will be there soon, Chole said Max what is going on? Max said Chole I got a text from Cody he want me to bring you to his and Emily room now I kiss her on the lips 👄 and said I love you Chole said Max let's go then I kiss him back on the lips and said I love you too. Jackson phone go off he look at it and see it was from his boss then he read it then he answer Cody back it said yes Boss we will be there soon, Seth said Jackson what is going on? Jackson said Seth I got a text from Cody he want me to bring you to his and Emily room now I kiss him on the lips 👄 and said I love you Seth said Jackson let's go then I kiss him on the lips 👄 and said I love you too. Then Seth and Jackson went to Cody and Emily room and saw Chole and Max come out of their room too they turn around and saw us then we all went to Cody and Emily room. Cody phone go off he look at it and saw it was from them then he read it then he put it back in his pocket Emily said Cody what is going on? Cody said sweet heart ❤️ they are come to our room now I kiss her on the lips 👄 and said I love you Emily said Cody thanks I kiss him on the lips 👄 and said I love you too well we are kiss we hear a knock on the door. Cody said sweet heart ❤️ they are here now later today you and me are going to do things then Emily said Cody sounds good, Cody walk to the door and open it and said come in please and thank. They call came in said what up then Emily said Chole and Seth I miss you guys so much I ran over to them and I hug them and kiss them Chole and Seth said Emily we miss you so much too they hug her back and said we love you big sister, Emily said I love you guys too and I said Cody tell them what is going on? Cody said sweet heart ❤️ I love you I kiss her on the check and said you guys are going to stay in mine and Emily room well me, Max and Jackson go over to Stephen and your mom room and talk to Stephen what we want to do your mom then. Emily said Cody tell them what you are going to tell us after you guys are done with my mom then I kiss him on the check and said I love you Cody said sweet heart ❤️ yes went me, Max and Jackson are done with your mom we will talk you guys what she did to us then I kiss her on the check and said I love you too. Chole and Seth said we would love that then and what do we do well you guys are busy with our mom then Cody said sweet heart ❤️ I like your sister and your brother right now I said you guys will be in here talk to each other and play a cards game with the cards that on the table next to the bed and if you have to use the bathroom I walk over to a door and said this the bathroom they went over to me and look in the room. Emily said Cody thanks for all of this I kiss him on the lips 👄 and said I love you Cody said sweet heart ❤️ and your sister and your brother too this door over here is the closet I took Emily with me over to it I kiss her on the lips 👄 and said I love you too and I open it for her to see it. Emily said Cody I love it I walk into it then came out and said I love it then I kiss his check and said I love you thanks for all of this too Cody said sweet heart ❤️ your welcome I kiss her on the check and said I love you too. Chole said Max do we have a closet in our room too I kiss him on the check and said I love you Max said Chole yes we do have one in our room too I will show you later today I kiss her on the check and said I love you too. Seth said Jackson do we have one in our room too then I kiss him on the check and said I love you Jackson said Seth yes we have one in our room too I will show it to you later today I kiss him on the check and said I love you too.