The beginning..

(Sun's P

(Sun's P.o.V.)

I was happily skipping around, playing the children.

"Haha! I'm gonna get ya!" I laughed, and they giggled, running away. "Nu-uh!" Seth said, sticking his tongue out at me, playfully smirking.

It was nice!

Once all the kids left, I went back to my room.

"MOONY!!!" I yelled and he looked up from his book.

"What-?" I picked him up and hugged him. He sighed and I giggled.

"I need you to know that I love you~!" I said, smiling. I put Moon down and he patted my head.

"Love ya too, Big Bro." He said and smiled a bit.

"Yay! Ok, I'm gonna go explore the secret lab, bye!"

"Be careful, Sunny." He said, looking a bit worried.

"Don't worry~ I will!" I said and ran off.

(Time Skip)

I arrived and saw a bunch of colorful chemicals.

We weren't allowed in here, heh, heh..

I saw one blueish-greenish-blackish chemical with a ripped off label and decided to leave it alone.

After a while, I grew tired. I sat down and closed my eyes for a while.

Then, felt something shatter on my head and winced in pain. I placed my hand on my head and looked at what fell.

It was the one with the label ripped off!

"I hope that isn't anything dangerous.." I said and stood up, walking back to my room.

"Sun! What happened?!" Moon asked and quickly bandaged my head.

"S-Something fell on my head.." I said, feeling a little drowsy. "I told you to be careful!" He yelled and sighed.

"Lie down, maybe you'll feel better." He said and I nodded. He walked out of my room and into his own.

I laid down and started to fall asleep, pretty quickly.

Getting comfortable, I fall asleep, unknowingly making a horrible mistake by going into that room..