The Last Supper

A/N: Hi, I wanted to warn anyone reading this contains violence/abuse. Obviously this behaviour in real life is unacceptable and illegal. Please read with your own caution, know this is fiction, and if you think you'll be offended in anyway pls don't read. Stay safe.

You've woken up this morning feeling determined and energized. You've contacted the renter and you were supposed to move in next week but you begged her to let you move in tommorrow, and you've taken up on packing. 

Thankfully, Jacob is gone again, doing his celebrity work, whatever that could entail. 

You haven't seen him once since yesterday, when he confessed his love to you, then kissed you. You hadn't wanted to be kissed, or at least you think so. Jacob is attractive. He has loose waves and a pretty face. It felt good, the kiss, but you didn't think you could be in a relationship like that. With him. 

Who knows where that kiss could have gone. It may have escalated...

You cross your legs and squeeze your thighs thinking of the possibilities. You feel warm. Hot. You sense bubbles in your lower stomach, and you shift in awkwardness. 

 You shouldn't, you should have hated the kiss. You did, but maybe not enough. Did you like Jacob? Oh my god. No, he was a total creep, and he had not asked to kiss you.

He was only thinking of him, being selfish. 

You've almost finished packing and it's early afternoon. You're bored. You really shouldn't, not here, not now, not to this, but you need to release some stress. 

You slowly take off your clothes. Today you were wearing soft, thin, loose layers. You haven't been out in a while. You turn on the shower of the huge bathroom and you crouch on the floor. 

You flush, and look down to find your pussy wet and dripping. 

Yesterday was... confusing. Stressful. Everything is so stressful and you hate everyone. Your parents, your friends, your life...

You turn on the pressure of the shower-head and you gently lower it down to your clit. The immediate wave of pleasure shoots up to your head and encourages you to continue. Your hole clenches and unclenches around nothing.

You let the hot water create steam around you as you escape into bliss. With no one home, you let out a quiet moan. 

Your clit becomes swollen with pleasure and the pressure of the stream continuously hitting it feels amazing. 

You transfer the shower-head to the other hand as you insert a single finger into ur pussy. You stretch it around and push it in and out

The finger strokes the entrance of your inside, making your body tingle. 

The gentle penetration of your fingers and the strong stimulation of hot water makes you choke with bliss. 

You use your ring and middle finger to pump yourself in and out, spreading your legs out and tossing your head back. 

The pressure inside you builds up, stacking into building blocks ready to be knocked down. Your orgasm approaching makes you excited. 

Just a bit more... You think. 

Suddenly you imagine Jacob. Jacob's cock thrusting in you. How shameful, but you can't care, in this moment, you're losing yourself in lust. 

"Jacob!" you moan, wail, and scream to yourself, the orgasm rocks your body, shuddering and coming down from the high. 

The pleasure lasts for a few more seconds, and like the water washing away your mess, you feel sick to your stomach for masturbating to Jacob. You didn't mean to, you suppose. You don't want Jacob in real life.