𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

••

Life has been good for rapper king Von.
With his good looks, his career fully taking off, and his bed almost never being empty.

But his biggest challenge is fighting his desire for an unexpected young woman who arrived to Chicago, owning a dangerous past and finds himself having a passion and obsession he's never had before.

Who is Aiko Cheaves ? And can Von protect her from the danger that follows her ?
and what will she think when she discovers he has a few secrets of his own ?

Cover art by me

Cover art by me .

BEFORE YALL ASK:

•"Daily"
A women who is employed to clean someone else's  house on a regular basis .
So Aiko will be referred to as a "daily", meaning maid.

•Mister, what Aiko calls Von. She is Vons mister and that's how she would greet a male she works for in her country.

•One of the main points in this story is, Aiko is from a different country. (Immigrant).
So don't think I'm misspelling words.
I'm pronouncing it in the way she's saying it, with an accent.

•Magna is a friend of Aikos mother with is who she lives with.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘|𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐅𝐒 & 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄|𝐀𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐄| 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄|𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 (𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄)

𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬, 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐘 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭.

▂▂▂