Preview

Soft moans escape my lips as he thrust his fingers inside of me. I hear his heavy breathing as he praises me for being quiet for him. "You're such a good girl for me."

Blood rushes to my head as my climax starts to reach. I never knew being praised felt this good. It feels so good having his fingers inside me. Recently touching myself wasn't enough. I needed more. I needed him and his hands on me.

I needed his touch on my skin, his touch felt like wind to my hot skin, bringing a overwhelming feeling and a sensation and relief. I cry out of desperation from not being able to hold in my sinful moans. He kisses me silencing them in a deep heated kiss making me beg for more. "Please, I'm so close." I say in between my moans as my hand comes over my mouth to make sure they aren't too loud.

Hearing the loud banging on it his dressing room door brought so much adrenaline. It was a chance that whoever was behind that door could hear us, and that only increased my arousal.  Being so wrapped into my own pleasure I couldn't focus on the words his manager was shouting from behind the door. Everything felt blurred. My head is spinning and my hearts pounding. I could feel the sweat building up a thin layer on my heated body. The dressing room feels so much hotter than when I first came in.

He snuck me in backstage without us getting caught. Its been two weeks since I last saw him and I couldn't wait to see him again, so when he texted me to come and meet him behind the venue I couldn't resist. Ever since that night in his hotel room I couldn't get his touch out of my head. We didn't even have sex but his touch is so addicting.

I moan into my arm mumbling and begging him to let me come while trying to focus on his response. He whispers in my ear. "Not yet, you just look so pretty begging for me." He says also praising me for being quiet for him. I nod being too afraid that If I open my mouth to reply a loud moans would escape.