Hocus Pocus 2: Part 2- The Witches Are Back

The scene began with Becca and Izzy cycling towards the forbidden woods. "You know, I still don't get why you chose the creepiest part of the woods to have a ritual." Becca said.

"I still wish for a mechanical horse," Sarah reminded everyone as she stared at the bicycles with intrigue.

"I just kind of feel drawn to it. And besides, it's nice to be in the comfort of nature."

"The young coven was drawn to the forbidden woods," Mary chuckled. "How curious!"

"The park behind my house has great nature too."

A few people chuckled at this.

The scene changed to show Becca and Izzy sat opposite each other in the midst of the woods; finishing a conversation. "-But you know who did? Glenn." Izzy smiled. "He is a phenomenal dancer."

"Who is this 'Glenn'?" Sarah asked as she plaited her hair, "I must dance with this phenomenal dancer!"

"Phenomenal dancer." Becca agreed.

"I follow him on Instagram and his stories are always videos of his dances. They're brilliant," Cassie smiled.

The Sanderson sisters looked at her in confusion. "You followed him.. where??" Winifred asked with a raised eyebrow.

"On Instagram." She explained. "Social media. It's an app... an online website."

"What's on a line??" Mary frowned.

Cassie shook her head as she struggled to explain. "No, no. It's on the internet and... and stuff?"

"In a net? Who's in a net?" Sarah questioned.

Cassie deep sighed. "You know what? Nevermind."

"Yes, exactly. It's really, really beautiful."

Cassie nodded in agreement, "I literally cried the first time I saw him dance."

"It was bad?" Sarah frowned.

"No, no, I cried because it was so moving." Cassie explained.

"Uh-huh." Becca took out an amethyst crystal and placed it between them.

Izzy looked at her phone. "My mom is shopping for snacks for the movie marathon, and she keeps sending me blurry pictures of cookies."

"I would kill for some of Susan's cookies right now," Cassie sighed wistfully.

Becca nodded. "Me too."

"She's just trying to help."

"I know, but it's just, like, 'buy the cookies, Susan. Who cares?'" Izzy stated and Becca chuckled.

"I do. I care," Cassie held her hand to her heart with an air of seriousness.

Izzy chuckled.

Becca took out a lopsided candle as Izzy took out a photograph of a younger Becca, Izzy and Cassie. Becca gave her friend an annoyed look.

"That is an ugly candle," Dani commented, sipping from a cup of cola.

"Hey! I made that," Gilbert looked offended.

Izzy rolled her eyes, "that's not something to be proud of, Gilbert."

"What? Felt like we needed her here with us."

"I'm sorry I wasn't with you guys..." Cassie frowned, fiddling with her hands.

Becca smiled kindly, "it's okay, it's probably a good thing you weren't there anyway."

"Yeah," Izzy grimaced, "because of, you know, them-" she pointed to the Sanderson sisters.